The McCulloch MC-1275 heavy-duty steam cleaner features 1500 watts of power, a large 48 oz. water tank, and variable steam control. Lightweight and compact, you will use this steamer for more tough cleaning tasks than you ever thought possible. Here are the details of its features.
McCulloch MC-1275 Performance
- You can’t get better than 1500 watts of steaming power for touch cleaning tasks around the home. With that much power you get a fast time to steam of 8 minutes and powerful steam flow.
- A large 48 oz. water tank gives you a full 45 minutes of steam insuring that you will run out of steam before the McCulloch MC-1257 will.
- The MC-1257’s hot, powerful steam removes tough stains, grease, and grime from non-porous surfaces inside and outside the home.
- The mop head and microfiber pads make the MC-1257 perfect for use on all sealed flooring surfaces including wood, tile and laminate.
McCulloch MC-1275 Video
- A handy variable steam-control switch allows you to easily control the steam flow for each cleaning task.
- The MC-1275 comes with a built-in storage compartment that houses the unit’s 18 accessories putting them right at hand for quick use.
- The 15.7-foot power cord is shorter than many which may mean switching outlets often while cleaning around the home.
- You will be able to easily transport the MC-1275 around your home with its easy-roll casters.
- The flexible 10 foot steam hose on the MC-1275 gives you plenty of reach to reach almost any above-floor cleaning task.
- Steamfast offers a 1-year limited warranty on the MC-1257
- The McCulloch MC-1257 weights in at a relatively lightweight 9.95 lbs. and measures a compact 17.2 x 13.5 x 10.5 inches.
- 1 – Steam jet nozzle (Focused, powerful steam flow)
- 2 – Extension wands (Floors and above-floor cleaning)
- 1 – Mop head (Hard floor surfaces)
- 2 – Reusable microfiber pads (Remove scuff marks and stains from hard floors)
- 1 – Scrub pad (For tough dirt and scuffs on hard surfaces)
- 1 – Triangle brush (Corners and other hard to reach places)
- 1 – Upholstery/Floor brush
- 5 – Nylon utility brushes (Extra scrubbing power)
- 1 – Brass utility brush (Oven and BBQ grills)
- 1 – Squeegee (Mirrors and windows)
- 1 – Funnel
- 1 – Measuring cup
- 1 – Terry cloth cover (for floor brush)
- Comprehensive set of tools
- Powerful steam flow
- Heavy duty
- Easy to transport
- No accessory storage
- Tools don’t match quality of the machine
- Not great on grout lines
- No water level indicator
Click Here To See More Reviews >>>
Click Here To See The McCulloch MC-1275 >>>
Steam Cleaner Review Comparison Chart
|Title||SteamFast SF-275 SteamMax Steam Cleaner||Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaning System With Lifetime Warranty||McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner||Reliable Corporation EB250 Enviromate Brio Steam Cleaner||Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Canister Steam Cleaner - WH20300|
|Feature||1500-watt cleaner uses pressurized steam for household cleaning|
No chemicals required; removes tough grease, dirt, and grime; helps eliminate allergens
Large 50-ounce water tank; steam-control switch; "on/off" switch; steam-ready light
Utility-brush storage compartment; durable castors; variety of accessories included
Measures 17-1/2 by 11-3/7 by 9-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
|Awarded the number one pick from Consumers Digest Magazine|
Kills bed bugs, dust mites and other allergens
ETL certified for your safety
Cleans and sanitizes the entire house chemical free with the power of steam
|Heavy-duty steam cleaner with 1500 watts of steaming power|
Requires no chemicals; 50-ounce water-tank capacity; steam-control switch
Removes stains, grease, and grime from cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats
Storage compartment for 10 included accessories; 12-foot power cord; caster wheels
Measures 17-1/2 by 11-3/7 by 9-1/4 inches
|Handle stores easily into the body of the unit;space-saving and convenient|
21-piece accessory kit;easy to use accessories for every task
Front wheel rotates 360-degree for maximum maneuverability
Easy to read control panel and pressure gauge
|Disinfects and Kills or removes 99.9% of harmful bacteria including Swine flu, (H1N1), MRSA, Influenza A, Staph, Slamonella and E-Coli|
Two Tank system allows users to keep cleaning or disinfecting solution and water separate for total control. Clean with Steam alone or disinfect with Hoover Multi-Purpose Disinfectant Solution.
Clean Control Dial - users can easily control the amount of solution used to meet the needs of any cleaning job
Ultimate flexibility to clean floor surfaces and above the floor surfaces
On-Board Storage - cleaning tools kept onboard for ultimate convenience
|Warranty||1 year limited||Lifetime||1 year limited warranty||1 year||2 year limited Warranty|
|Height||12.6 inch||15 inch||12.6 inch||7.5 inch||18 inch|
|Weight||17 pound||19 pound||15 pound||11.6 pound||16.35 pound|
|Width||13 inch||14 inch||13 inch||13 inch||15 inch|
|Length||20 inch||13 inch||20.08 inch||17 inch||18.5 inch|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Product prices and availability are accurate as of Sep 30 19:48:22 UTC but are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the merchant site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We recommend the following related articles:
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner? Which home steamer will you choose? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share with others if you think they will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information which you can use to compare the McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner to other steamers you may be considering!