What makes a great upholstery steamer, particularly for commercial use? First, you need plenty of power. The best upholstery steamers have at least 1500 watts of steaming power. The water reservoir should have plenty of capacity. Lots of water means long steam duration between refills and more productivity. A gallon or more reservoir capacity will do the trick for the best upholstery cleaners.
A commercial-grade upholstery steamer needs to be built to the highest standards with high-quality construction and materials. For that you need to take a look at the company that stands behind it. We always recommend Jiffy Steamer that makes its steamers to the highest standards in the USA.
Here is their promise:
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.
What are some features that you should look for in a commercial-grade upholstery steam cleaner or car upholstery cleaner besides power and reservoir capacity? Take a look at these recommended features:
- Stainless steel boiler tank for a long corrosion-resistant life
- Fast time to steam
- Brass connectors
- Metal outer housing for increased durability
- Low maintenance design
- Long warranty
If you’re planning to use your commercial steamer for auto upholstery, make sure the steamer you buy has the additional tools to make your cleaning jobs easier.
Need a great garment or fabric steamer? Be sure and see our articles before you buy!
Take a look at our choice from Jiffy Steamer and see if it’s the perfect model for your needs!
Upholstery Steamer: Best Commercial-Grade Upholstery Steamer
The Jiffy Steamer J-4000A Upholstery and Auto Trim Steamer is the perfect commercial-grade upholstery furniture cleaner for all kinds of upholstery cleaning needs whether its for a vehicle or a couch. With its large 1-gallon reservoir capacity, 1500 watts of steaming power, specialty tools for auto upholstery, durable stainless steel boiler, metal outer housing, and fast time to steam, you will be productive quickly and can finish large jobs without refilling. Interchangeable heads make cleaning multiple upholstery types easy and fast and its 9-inch metal auto upholstery steam pipe makes quick work of hard-to-reach places in any vehicle. Here’s what you need to know about these Jiffy Steamer steam cleaners.
- 1500 watts of commercial steam cleaner power means a faster preheat of 15 minutes, time to steam of only 2 minutes and a more powerful steam flow
- Dual pre-heat and steam settings
- Large 1-gallon self-contained water tank gives you nearly 2 hours of steam duration between refills
- Long 7-1/2 foot flexible rubber hose attachment gives you the reach you need to clean vehicles or other upholstery
- Dual, interchangeable metal steam heads give you the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing steaming requirements
- The 9-inch metal auto upholstery head allows you to steam into hard-to-reach places in vehicles
- Side-mounted site gauge tells you the water level and sediment built-up at a glance
- Durable 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank is corrosion resistant for long life
- All brass couplings for long life
- Solid diecast aluminum outer housing
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for increased safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for increased mobility
- Industry leading 3-Year limited warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
- Made in USA
- 1 – 6-inch wide metal upholstery steam head
- 1 – 9-inch wide auto upholstery steam pipe
Jiffy Steamer J-4000A Upholstery Steamer Owner’s Manual >>>
Jiffy Steamer J-4000 Video
Upholster Steamer Comparison Chart
|Title||Rowenta IS9200 Precision Valet Commercial Garment Steamer 1550W Telescopic Full Size Automatic Cord Rewinder Accessories, Silver||J-4000 Jiffy Garment Steamer with Plastic Steam Head||Rowenta IS9100 Precision Valet Commercial Full Size Garment Steamer with Retractable Cord and Variable Steam 1550 Watt, Grey Purple||Jiffy Steamer J-4000I-1330 Pro-Line Multi-Purpose Steamer with 7.5 ft Hose||Jiffy Steamer MJ4 Commercial Retail Clothing Garment Steamer Laundry Supply NEW||Jiffy Steamer J-4000A Upholstery & Auto Trim Steamer|
|Feature||Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging|
High steam output and wide diffusion from large steam head for quick and efficient wrinkle removal. Unit heats up in just 60 seconds
Height is adjustable for comfort and the built-in hanger makes steaming garments easy; Adjust level of steam to garment being steamed
Steamer base can be tilted onto its back wheels and rolled using the handle; Foot pedal operated cord retraction for compact storage
Foot pedal with indicator light is designed for comfort;Soft-touch handle stays cool while in use;Switches off automatically if tank runs dry
Provides clear view of water level and is removable for filling;Holds 1 gallon of water for up to 2.5 hours of prolonged, continuous steam
|1500 watt incoloy heating element (120 volt for North America use only)|
Die cast aluminum housing
Preheat and Steam Settings
2 Hour steam time per filling
5.5-foot hose with 6-inch steam head
|Commercially rated steamer takes tap water and heats up in just 60 seconds; superior steam output with variable steam control|
Telescopic pole is adjustable and slides down for storage; integrated hanger and wand holder
Foot-operated on/off and cord retraction; on-board tool storage compartment includes fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachments
Removable, transparent 1-gallon water tank fir to 2-1/2 hours of continuous steam; auto-off safety feature; soft, cool-touch handles
Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
|Model: J-4000"I" with 4 Interchangeable Steam Heads and 7.5 Foot Hose Attachment|
Assembled Dimensions: 20 in x 11 in x 75 in
|1500 watts of output for higher steam production|
Three position switch with preheat option.
|1500 watts, Includes dual steam heads.|
Cast aluminum housing unit for added durability.
Dual thermostats for steam in seconds.
Made in USA.
One year warranty.
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty||1 year|
|Height||11.41 inch||20 inch||12 inch||3 inch|
|Weight||26 pounds||17 pound||1 pound||30 pound||27 pound|
|Width||13.78 inch||13.5 inch||62 inch||3 inch|
|Length||16.08 inch||12 inch||7 inch||5.3 inch|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Product prices and availability are accurate as of Oct 23 17:36:14 UTC but are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the merchant site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Jiffy Steamer commercial steamer? Which upholstery steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our SteamerCentral.com article! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best upholstery steamer for your needs!