Awarded the number one pick from Consumers Digest Magazine, the Vapmore MR-100 PRIMO features an ergonomic design, powerful steam flow, a corrosion-resistant boiler, and sturdy chassis. It all adds up to great performance and durability. Take a look at its feature details.
Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO Performance
- Using the power of steam, the Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO kills bed bugs, dust mites, and other allergens.
- The built-in ChemE solenoid eliminates water and condensation build-up in the steam hose.
- The Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO was awarded the number one pick from Consumers Digest Magazine.
- With its patented style and ergonomic design, this steam cleaner will look good at home while you’re cleaning.
- A corrosion-resistant stainless steel boiler, sturdy chassis, and internal insulated heat shield, insure that the PRIMO will have a long service life of safe operation.
- The PRIMO is an intuitive steam cleaner with adjustable steam output, status indicator lights, and easy-to-read labeling.
- The steam gun handle is comfortably padded with a rubber grip to keep your hands cool for longer, fatigue-free steaming.
- The average length, retractable 18-foot power cord should be adequate for all but the largest cleaning areas.
- Large, solid rubberized wheels and a balanced, rubber-gripped carrying handle make the PRIMO easy to move around your home from room to room or level to level.
- The built-in accessory storage compartment places all the accessories within easy reach.
- The Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO features an industry exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO Video
All accessories and attachments twist and lock securely into place including:
- 3 – Extension tubes
- 1 – Storage hook (quick and easy setup and storage)
- 1 – Dual-sided microfiber cleaning cloth with insulated thermal core
- 1 – Detail adapter (for hard-to-reach areas)
- 1 – Clothes/Fabric smooth surface attachment (Squeegee granite countertops or with cotton cover use it as a clothing/fabric steamer)
- 1 – Cotton cover
- 1 – Scraper attachment (remove stuck-on food)
- 1 – Jet nozzle (Spot-treating fabric stains or even jewelry cleaning)
- 1 – Brass metal brush (Clean BBQ and oven grills
- 1 – Nylon brush (Light to medium scrubbing)
- 1 – Floor cleaning head (Smooth surface floors cleaning and sanitizing)
- 1 – Microfiber cover
- Great value
- Very mobile
- Many useful attachments
- Long steam duration
- Attachments are not very sturdy
- Must cool down to refill reservoir
- No water level indicator
- Small water tank
Click Here To Read More Reviews
Click Here To See The Vapamore MR-100 Primo
Steam Cleaner Comparison Chart
|Title||SteamFast SF-275 SteamMax Steam Cleaner||Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaning System With Lifetime Warranty||McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner||Reliable Corporation EB250 Enviromate Brio Steam Cleaner||Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Canister Steam Cleaner - WH20300|
|Feature||1500-watt cleaner uses pressurized steam for household cleaning|
No chemicals required; removes tough grease, dirt, and grime; helps eliminate allergens
Large 50-ounce water tank; steam-control switch; "on/off" switch; steam-ready light
Utility-brush storage compartment; durable castors; variety of accessories included
Measures 17-1/2 by 11-3/7 by 9-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
|Awarded the number one pick from Consumers Digest Magazine|
Kills bed bugs, dust mites and other allergens
ETL certified for your safety
Cleans and sanitizes the entire house chemical free with the power of steam
|Heavy-duty steam cleaner with 1500 watts of steaming power|
Requires no chemicals; 50-ounce water-tank capacity; steam-control switch
Removes stains, grease, and grime from cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats
Storage compartment for 10 included accessories; 12-foot power cord; caster wheels
Measures 17-1/2 by 11-3/7 by 9-1/4 inches
|Handle stores easily into the body of the unit;space-saving and convenient|
21-piece accessory kit;easy to use accessories for every task
Front wheel rotates 360-degree for maximum maneuverability
Easy to read control panel and pressure gauge
|Disinfects and Kills or removes 99.9% of harmful bacteria including Swine flu, (H1N1), MRSA, Influenza A, Staph, Slamonella and E-Coli|
Two Tank system allows users to keep cleaning or disinfecting solution and water separate for total control. Clean with Steam alone or disinfect with Hoover Multi-Purpose Disinfectant Solution.
Clean Control Dial - users can easily control the amount of solution used to meet the needs of any cleaning job
Ultimate flexibility to clean floor surfaces and above the floor surfaces
On-Board Storage - cleaning tools kept onboard for ultimate convenience
|Warranty||1 year limited||Lifetime||1 year limited warranty||1 year||2 year limited Warranty|
|Height||12.6 inch||15 inch||12.6 inch||7.5 inch||18 inch|
|Weight||17 pound||19 pound||15 pound||11.6 pound||16.35 pound|
|Width||13 inch||14 inch||13 inch||13 inch||15 inch|
|Length||20 inch||13 inch||20.08 inch||17 inch||18.5 inch|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Product prices and availability are accurate as of Sep 30 19:48:22 UTC but are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the merchant site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We recommend the following related articles:
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Vapamore MR-100 Primo? Which home steamer will you choose? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share with others if you think they will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information which you can use to compare the Vapamore MR-100 Primo to other home steamers you may be considering!