If you’re looking for a BISSELL hard floor cleaner, you need to consider a new all-in-one multi-surface model. Typical hard floor cleaners do a reasonable job of washing the floors, but you have to vacuum the floors first. If you have area rugs, you have to clean those separately. Now, you can vacuum and wash your hard floors and even vacuum and clean your rugs using the same BISSELL hard floor cleaner.
With this new technology BISSELL hard floor cleaner you can get your hard floors cleaner than you could ever have imagined. This revolutionary, all-in-one, multi-surface cleaning system vacuums and washes floors at the same time using a powerful Dual-Action Brush Roll and with the touch of a button seamlessly switches from cleaning hard floors to vacuuming and washing your area rugs.
The secret is BISSELL’s Dual-Action Brush Roll that uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up debris simultaneously and its Smart-Touch Controls right on the handle that allow you to switch quickly and easily from cleaning hard floors to cleaning and vacuuming area rugs.
You have control of the amount of water and solution you apply insuring that you will be able to use just the right amount for both hard floors and carpets.
Save your money! Why buy a separate vacuum cleaner, floor washer, and carpet cleaner for your hard floors and area rugs when you can get all that cleaning power in one machine?
Interested in learning about other hard floor cleaners? Be sure and see our other articles about some of the best!
- Floor Steam Cleaner: Best Indoor-Outdoor Multi-Surface Steam Mop
- Floor Steamers: Best New Combo Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Best Hardwood Floor Cleaner: Top Steam Mop
- Steam Mop for Laminate Floors: Hit Dirt Hard Without Damage
- BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop
- HAAN SI-25 Swift Sanitizing Pressurized Steam Mop
- Black & Decker BDH1720SM SmartSelect Steam Mop
- Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam Steam Mop and Vacuum
- Shark Lift-Away S3901 Professional Steam Pocket Mop
- Shark S3601 Professional Steam Pocket Mop
- Shark S3101 Electric Steam Mop by Euro-Pro
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
- Best Steam Mop: Top 5 Steam Mop Floor Cleaners
Take a look at this new technology BISSELL hard floor cleaner and see if it’s the perfect solution to your hard floor and area rug cleaning needs!
The all-new Bissell 1785A CrossWave Corded All-in-One Multi-Surface Cleaner is truly an amazing cleaning machine that will vacuum and wash your hard floors and then at the touch of a button vacuum and clean your area rugs. Its cleaning power comes from an innovative, powerful Dual-Action Brush Roll that spins at 3,500 RPM combined with BISSELL’s new multi-surface cleaning solution. Smart-Touch Controls right on the handle include an on-demand moisture-control trigger that insures you won’t use too much water. If you’ve been toiling using a bucket and mop, the CrossWave cleans better and in less time. Why buy a separate vacuum cleaner and floor washer for your hard floors and area rugs when you can get all that cleaning power in one machine? Here’s what you need to know about this BISSELL floor cleaner.
BISSELL Hard Floor Cleaner: Features
- Powerful corded all-in-one, multi-surface cleaner that vacuums and washes hard floors and area rugs
- Stylish White and Titanium with ChaCha Lime Accents
- Dual-Action Brush Roll rotates at 3,500 RPM and uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time
- Innovative new multi-surface cleaning solution with a fresh spring breeze scent
- Seamlessly switch from cleaning and vacuuming hard floors to vacuuming and washing your area rugs at the touch of a button
- Smart-Touch Controls right on the handle include an on-demand moisture-control trigger that insures you won’t use too much water.
- Two-Tank Technology, including a 28 oz. clean water tank and a 14.5 oz. dirty water tank, keeps cleaning solution and dirty water separate to ensure that you’re always cleaning with a fresh mix of water and formula
- Easy-Clean Storage Tray makes cleanup afterward simple and easy
- Easy-Remove Brush Window and Removable Brush Roll make brush replacement and thorough cleaning simple
- Swivel Steering allows you to easily clean around home obstacles
- Long 25-foot power cord means longer cleaning cycles without replugging
- Handy integrated carry handle
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Built-in carry handle
- Sample formula included
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
BISSELL Hard Floor Cleaner Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this all-in-one floor cleaner? Which hard floor cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our SteamerCentral.com BISSELL hard floor cleaner post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the right BISSELL hard floor cleaner for your needs!