The Black & Decker BDH1720SM SmartSelect Steam Mop is powerful, has SmartSelect Technology to adapt to you floor types, swivel steering, and Easy-Glide to make it easy to maneuver around your home. Look at the details of the Black & Decker BDH1720SM’s many features.
Interested in learning about other popular steam mops? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Steam Mop: Top Rated 2-in-1 Transformer Steam Mop
- BISSELL Steamer: Best New BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Floor Steam Cleaner: Best Indoor-Outdoor Multi-Surface Steam Mop
- Floor Steamers: Best New Combo Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Best Hardwood Floor Cleaner: Top Steam Mop
- Steam Mop for Laminate Floors: Hit Dirt Hard Without Damage
- Steam Mop Reviews: 5 Great Steam Mops Under $100
- Best Steam Mop: Top 5 Steam Mop Floor Cleaners
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
Black & Decker BDH1720SM: Performance
- This Black & Decker BDH1720SM has 1500 watts of power to give you a strong steam flow and have you up and running with a fast steam build-up time of just 15 seconds.
- Steam cleaning has gained great popularity because it uses no harsh chemicals and is safer for your kids and pets.
- This mop has Black & Decker’s SmartSelect Technology that allows you to select a specific floor type and the steam mop releases just the right amount of steam for proper cleaning. Select wood/laminate, tile/vinyl, or stone/marble for that perfect clean.
- The Black & Decker BDH1720SM kills 99.9% of germs using only your tap water with no chemical additives.
- The SmartSelect steam mop is safe to use on all your sealed hardwood floors.
- With its Easy-Glide Technology, compact size, and light weight (only 5.2 lbs.), the BDH1720SM is easy to maneuver from room to room.
- This mop is easy to use and easy to store. Park it or hang it on the wall anywhere in your home.
- The large water tank (nearly 16 oz.) holds enough water for over 22 minutes of uninterrupted steaming before it’s necessary to refill. The tank is also removable for easy refilling.
- The Ready-To-Go tank illumination tells you when the water is at the correct temperature by changing color from red to blue.
- Steam automatically shuts off when you park the mop upright for quick pauses during cleaning.
- Swivel steering makes this mop easy to maneuver around furniture and into corners where dirt hides.
- A long 23-Foot power cord gives you plenty of range to steam without constant replugging.
- Enjoy hand-free microfiber pad removal with the BDH1720SM. Just step on the tag to remove the pad!
- Steam, when used properly can kill 99.9% of household bacteria and germs. With its powerful steam flow and hot steam, you can expect this mop to sanitize as well as any other steam mop.
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- 2-Year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Resting mat
- Two washable microfiber pads
- Very good on a variety of hard surfaces
- Washable pads
- Water tank too small
- Doesn’t get hot enough
- Leaves wet spots
Black & Decker BDH1720SM
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Black & Decker BDH1720SM SmartSelect Steam Mop? Which steam mop are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has provided you with valuable information to help you compare the Black & Decker BDH1720SM with other steam mops you may be considering!