A carpet scrubber adds solution and water to your carpet, agitates the carpet to remove dirt and stains, and then vacuums the solution back into a dirty water tank to leave your carpet cleaner and fresher. A carpet scrubber uses hot water to dissolve stains and dirt and powerful extraction suction to remove dirt deep down in your carpets.
An important part of any carpet scrubber is the agitation. Carpet washers that only use solution and suction to clean can’t remove all the dirt and stains from carpet during carpet cleaning. Agitation from moving brushes provides the extra cleaning power that removes dirt embedded in carpet fibers.
Interested in learning about other popular carpet cleaners? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners: Top 5 Best Rated Carpet Cleaners Under $200
- Shampooer: Top Rated Lift-Off Pet Full-Sized Carpet Cleaner
- BISSELL PowerSteamer PowerBrush: Popular Value BISSELL Deep Carpet Cleaner
- BISSELL Rug Shampooer: New BISSELL 2-in-1 Pet Carpet Cleaner
- Steam Vac: Top 5 Best Rated Carpet Cleaners
- Best Home Carpet Cleaner: Top Rated Best Cleaning Carpet Washer
- Home Carpet Cleaner: Best 2-in-1 Carpet Cleaner
- BISSELL Double Tank Carpet Cleaner: Got Pets? No Worries!
- Hoover Steam Vac: New Power Path Carpet Washer
- Rug Shampooer: Best New Home Carpet Washer
- Carpet Steamer: Best Professional Grade Home Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 Carpet Cleaner
One problem with carpet cleaning is drying time. Carpet cleaners that leave excess water in your carpet lengthen the drying time. This can be inconvenient keeping your family out of the cleaned rooms until the carpet can dry.
Carpet cleaning machines with powerful suction remove more water from your carpet reducing drying time.
Not every area of your carpet gets the same wear. In every home, there are problem areas that get more traffic or are exposed to heavier soiling. For those areas, some models come with a boost spray that adds more cleaning solution to the carpet for better cleaning.
Rental carpet cleaners tend to be heavy and difficult to maneuver. They’re not convenient to use and are expensive in the long run. A home or office carpet cleaner that is portable and maneuverable means you are likely to clean your carpets more often.
We searched cleaning forums, retail sites, social media, customer review sites, manufacturer sites, and consumer sites to find the most popular and highly rated deep carpet shampooer.
Take a look at our choice and see if this deep carpet washer is the best carpet cleaner for your needs.
Rug Doctor is the premiere name in carpet cleaning. Their Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner is designed to extract heavy stains, dirt, pet urine, and odors from your home or office carpets. It features 75% more powerful suction that other leading carpet cleaners and innovative Dual Cross Action brushes that clean, groom, and polish each carpet fiber. Its Super Boost options provides extra cleaning power to your high-traffic areas and the upholstery attachment is great for furniture and stairs. This carpet washer has the power you need to remove tough stains and dirt at a budget price.
Carpet Scrubber: Features
- Powerful deep carpet cleaner with 75% more power than competing carpet extractors removes more dirt and water leaving carpets drier
- Dual Cross Action oscillating scrubbing brushes with two rows of bristles clean, groom, and polish each carpet fiber on all sides
- Super Boost Spray option scrubs heavy-traffic areas at the turn of a knob
- An upholstery attachment cleans other soft surfaces like stairs, furniture, and car interiors
- Its easy-to-store with the removable tool caddy and collapsible handle
- Brushes! Two brushes under the machine deep clean all sides of the carpet fibers. This innovative technology deep cleans each carpet fiber, then grooms and polishes the carpet – all in one cleaning pass.
- No assembly required
- Simple Lift clean and dirty water tanks make it easy to fill and empty and are clear so it’s easy to see when you need filling and emptying
- Easy-open measuring tank cap has a larger opening for easier filling and rinsing
- Removable tool caddy stores the upholstery attachment and hose right on the unit
- Carpet-friendly wheels are easy to maneuver
- Long 28-foot power cord combined with a 7.7-foot hose reduce outlet switching and down time
- Large 1.1 gal. tank capacity
- Weighs only 25 lbs.
- Wide 12-inch cleaning path makes quick work of any room
- CRI Rated Gold – Best in Class Cleaning Performance
- Lighter and easier to use than rentals
- Powerful suction and cleaning action
- Easy to maintain and store
- Leaves less water in carpet
- Many complaints that the tanks are too small
- Hand tool doesn’t have agitation
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this popular carpet cleaner? Which deep cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
The right deep carpet cleaner can remove tough dirt and stains from your carpets while leaving it smelling clean and fresh. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best carpet scrubber for your needs!