A commercial steam cleaner that uses vapor steam can clean more areas safely without the fear of damage from excess water and without having to resort to harsh chemicals or detergents. A commercial steam cleaner typically comes with a myriad of accessory attachments to clean a variety of surfaces including the floor and above floor and is efficient at killing germs, bacteria, and nasty parasites.
What are some of the considerations when buying a commercial steam cleaner?
Commercial steam cleaner boiler sizes vary with the types of applications they are designed for. You should expect a light commercial model you’re considering to hold at least 2 quarts with an industrial steam cleaner holding as much as 14 quarts or more. The larger the boiler, the longer you can clean between refills although larger boilers also take longer to reach steam temperature.
Interested in other professional steam cleaning solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner: Top Rated Multi-Purpose Canister Steam Cleaning System
- Commercial Floor Steamer: Top 5 Professional Floor Steamers
- McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- Reliable Corporation EB250 Enviromate Brio Steam Cleaner
- Steamfast SF-275 Canister Home Steam Cleaner
- Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO Steam Cleaning System
- Hoover TwinTank WH20300 Canister Steam Cleaner
Dry Vapor Cleaning
A dry steam vapor steam cleaner uses high temperatures to produce steam vapors with very little moisture content. That means that all that touches the surfaces you’re cleaning is steam and not water or dampness is left behind. Dry vapor is particularly desirable for tasks where wet cleaning would damage surfaces or where drying time is a factor. Dry vapor steam cleaning at high temperatures like that used in a professional steam cleaner is also more effective in killing germs, parasites, and bacteria.
Commercial steam cleaners that use dry steam vapor also have a higher steam flow that can clean better, faster, and more efficiently than lower temperature steam.
Dry vapor steam cleaners are more expensive than standard steam cleaners because of their flexibility to be used on almost all surfaces without the fear of moisture damage.
Vapor steam cleaners are also some of the largest and heaviest steam cleaners and so if you’re looking for a cleaner that is compact and easy to store, this type probably won’t be your first choice. On the other hand, the features and performance of a vapor steam cleaner will probably outweigh its size and weight disadvantage.
Not typically a problem for steam cleaners, some models are noisier than other. If noise is a concern, make sure the model you choose lists a loudness specification in dB so that you can compare and understand its noise level.
You should expect your heavy-duty steam cleaner to come with a variety of cleaning attachments and accessories, but as a minimum you should get a floor brush, squeegee, one or more hose extensions, steam nozzle, one or more soft brushes, and one or more stiff brushes. Some models may come with additional accessories like a stainless steel brush, a diamond head brush for getting into corners, and various cloths to cover steam heads and to assist with cleaning.
We searched cleaning forums, social media, manufacturer sites, consumer sites, customer review sites, and retail sites to find the most popular and highly rated portable vapor steam cleaner.
Take a look at our choice and see if it’s the best steam cleaner for your needs!
Sargent Steam is a family owned and operated company that prides itself on its quality, integrity, and customer focus. Their dedication to high quality is evident in their Sargent BRZ2 Portable Multi-Purpose High Pressure Steam Cleaner that uses high pressure, high temperature (298 degrees F) dry steam vapor to clean and sanitize a variety of surfaces without the risk of moisture damage. Designed for light commercial tasks, its high temperature steam vapor cleans and sanitizes killing germs, bacteria, and allergens in seconds instead of minutes. Complete with an army of useful accessory attachments, it has everything you need to clean floors and above floor surfaces quickly and effectively. Useful for inside spaces and outside as well, use it in commercial kitchens, bathrooms, for windows, for walls, for tile grout, for floors, upholstery, carpet, vehicles, and much more.
Commercial Steam Cleaner: Features
- 1,450 watt, 14.7 Amp, multi-surface, high pressure, high-temperature (298 degrees F) light commercial steam cleaner with the power to clean, sanitize, and disinfect nearly any surface faster, easier, and better
- Powerful 58 lbs. of steam pressure cleans better and faster
- Active steam kills bacteria in seconds instead of minutes without the use of harsh, less effective chemical disinfectants
- User-friendly design eliminates the need for mops, dirty mop buckets, rubber gloves, dirty rags, ladders, scrubbing, or crawling.
- 2.2-quart stainless steel boiler with non-stick coating maintains a temperature of 300 degrees F and holds plenty of water for long steam durations of 1.5 – 2.0 hours between refills
- This commercial steam cleaner is built to last with hiqh quality construction and materials insuring an expected lifespan of 20+ years
- Steamer base dimensions are and it weighs 15 lbs.
- 2-Year limited warranty on defective parts, 5-Year limited warranty on the boiler and heating element, and 30-Day money back guarantee
- 1 – Steam hose
- 1 – Floor Brush with Cover
- 1 – Diamond Brush
- 1 – Squeegee with 14 inch blade
- 2 – Extensions
- 1 – Steam Nozzle
- 1 – Filler Bottle
- 1 – 1 inch soft Brush
- 1 – 1 inch Stainless Brush
- 2 – 1 inch Stiff Brush
- 2 – 2 inch Soft Brush
- 2 – 2 inch Stiff Brush
- 1 – Scrub Bud
- 1 – Rectangle Cloth
- 1 – Diamond Fitted Cloth
- 1 – How-to Video
- Powerful cleaning performance
- Quiet operation
- All the right cleaning accessories
- Excellent quality construction and materials
- No trigger lock
- Must depressurize to refill
Commercial Steam Cleaner
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this popular steam cleaner? Which commercial steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A commercial steam cleaner has the power and performance to cut through tough dirt and grease faster and easier. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best commercial steam cleaner for your needs!