An electric floor mop is different from a steam mop because it depends on powerful agitation, water, and cleaning solution instead of steam to deliver effective cleaning. The advantage of an electric floor mop is that the agitation and a cleaning solution may be more effective for some sticky and tough messes than steam with a steam mop pad.
For those of you used to cleaning with a mop or getting on your hands and knees to scrub, an electric floor mop can be a cost-effective way to relieve the drudgery while keeping the clean results. Imagine, no mop, no bucket, no wringing, no emptying dirty water, and no aching back.
Interested in seeing alternatives to an electric mop? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- BISSELL Hard Floor Cleaner: New Powerful Corded All-in-One Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Floor Steam Cleaner: Best Indoor-Outdoor Multi-Surface Steam Mop
- Floor Steamers: Best New Combo Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Best Hardwood Floor Cleaner: Top Steam Mop
- Steam Mop for Laminate Floors: Hit Dirt Hard Without Damage
- BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop
- HAAN SI-25 Swift Sanitizing Pressurized Steam Mop
- Black & Decker BDH1720SM SmartSelect Steam Mop
- Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam Steam Mop and Vacuum
- Shark Lift-Away S3901 Professional Steam Pocket Mop
- Shark S3601 Professional Steam Pocket Mop
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
- Shark Steam Mop: Best Selling New Steam Mop
Steam mops are very popular right now because they are considered environmentally friendly because they don’t use chemicals and because if used as directed, can sanitize as well. An electric floor mop can also kill germs, but it uses chemical cleaners.
Many prefer the clean provided by agitation because it works faster than a steam mop to provide the same sanitization action. The agitation of an electric mop can also do a better job of cleaning tough tasks than a steam mop in many cases.
An electric floor cleaning mop is the modern take on the tried and true method of mopping floors and it gets the job done.
We searched cleaning forums, manufacturer sites, consumer sites, social media, customer review sites, and retail sites to find the most popular and highly rated new powered floor mop.
Take a look at our choice and see if this is the best powered floor mop for your needs!
New from BISSELL is their BISSELL SpinWave 2039A Powered Hard Floor Mop that features dual soft-touch, powered cleaning pads that effectively clean a variety of hard-surface floors. This electric floor mop is safe for cleaning sealed hard floors like tile, linoleum, vinyl, and hardwood floors. Use its washable and reusable soft-touch pads for everyday cleaning and its scrubby pads to remove tough, sticky messes. Its integrated On-Demand Spray allows you to dispense the right amount of multi-surface solution for any mess. Highly maneuverable, it has swivel steering that makes it easy to avoid home obstacles while delivering powerful cleaning. This powered floor mop uses dual counterrotating microfiber pads to give you that hand-scrubbed clean without the effort in bathrooms, kitchens, entryways, mudrooms, laundry rooms, and more.
Electric Floor Mop: Features
- Dual powered, soft-touch cleaning pad, electric floor mop that is safe for cleaning a variety of hard floor surfaces including tile, linoleum, vinyl, hardwood, and more
- On-Demand Spray give you control over how much cleaning solution you use
Swivel steering and its light weight make it easy to maneuver around home obstacles while providing highly effective cleaning power
- Easy-fill solution tank is simple to fill
- Washable and reusable soft-touch and scrubby pads are included
- Weighs only 10 lbs.
- Integrated carry handle makes it easy to carry from room to room and level to level
- 22-foot power cord
- 2-Year limited warranty
- 1 – 8-oz. BISSELL 1789 Multi-Surface Formula
- 1 – Set soft-touch cleaning pads
- 1 – Set scrubby pads
- Easy to use
- Powerful cleaning action
- Easy to maneuver
- Capable of using a variety of cleaners
- Power cord is short
- Floors should be sealed
Electric Floor Mop
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this electric mop? Which floor mop are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
An electric floor mop can take away the drudgery of scrubbing your hard floor surfaces and leave you more time for what you would rather be doing. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best electric floor mop for your needs!