Steam mops like the Eureka Enviro Steamer hard-surface floor cleaner are very popular due to environmental and safety concerns about the harsh chemicals we use around our family and pets. This and the cleaning and sanitizing properties of steam mops are driving buyers to think steam.
- Steam Mop: Top Rated 2-in-1 Transformer Steam Mop
- BISSELL Steamer: Best New BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Floor Steam Cleaner: Best Indoor-Outdoor Multi-Surface Steam Mop
- Floor Steamers: Best New Combo Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Best Hardwood Floor Cleaner: Top Steam Mop
- Steam Mop for Laminate Floors: Hit Dirt Hard Without Damage
- Steam Mop Reviews: 5 Great Steam Mops Under $100
- Best Steam Mop: Top 5 Steam Mop Floor Cleaners
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
Hard-surface floor cleaners are great for busy families because they’re easy-to-use, work fast, sanitize as they clean, and are chemical-free. This article takes a look at the most popular hard-surface floor cleaner in America; the Eureka Enviro Steamer. See if this is the perfect steam mop for you.
Eureka Enviro Steamer Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Model 313A
The lightweight, simple-to-use, Eureka Enviro Steamer 313A is a very popular hard-surface steamer. Its simple design helps you get your cleaning done faster by making the Enviro Steamer more maneuverable. The Enviro Steamer offers a lot of features at a an accessible price making it popular with budget-conscious homes. Take a look at its many features.
Eureka Enviro Steamer: Performance
- The Enviro Steamer features 800 watts of power for a fast time-to-steam and a steady steam flow.
- With its wide 12.5 inch steam head, the Enviro Steamer will help you make quick work of your hard floor surfaces including wood, granite, laminate, marble, and many more.
- The Enviro Steamer, with its hot steam, is great for degreasing dirty kitchen floors.
- You will be able to steam most room floors without searching for another outlet due to the Enviro Steamer’s long 20-foot power.
- All of the Enviro Steamer’s weight is concentrated in the steam head which makes the mop easy to maneuver and more effective by putting more force on the steam head.
- The Enviro Steamer’s handy pre-heat and cool down tray keeps your steam mop from damaging your floor before and after steaming.
- With an adjustable handle, the Enviro Steamer is customizable to fit you perfectly.
- The 313A lets you know when its ready to clean with its indicator light.
- Eureka’s famous Magic Cloth steam pads are washable and reusable.
- Like most steam mops, the Enviro Steamer cleans and sanitizes with only water eliminating the need for harsh chemicals.
- Ideal for homes with children and pets, it kills many household bacteria and germs including E.coli. and salmonella.
- Eureka provides a 1-Year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on the Enviro Steamer.
The Enviro Steamer weighs in at a lightweight 5.4 lbs. and measures a compact 7 x 12-1/2 x 49 inches.
- 2 – Magic cloths steam pads
- 1 – Measuring cup
- 1 – Funnel
- Heats quickly
- Cleans well
- Great for homes with pets or children
- Cloths poorly made
- Short steam time
- Not much steam power
Eureka Enviro Steamer
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Enviro Steamer hard-surface floor cleaner? Do you think it’s the best? Which steam mop will you choose Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share this article if you think it will benefit others!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information to help you compare the Eureka Enviro Steamer steam mop to other steam mops you may be considering.