A face steamer can give you that salon-quality facial sauna you’re looking for right in the comfort of your own home. Think of the money and time you will save by having your own face steamer to open pores, deep clean your skin, and give you that healthy glow. A face steamer is really the salon’s secret to boosting your skin’s appearance and now you can have your own.
A facial sauna will boost your skin’s appearance and leave it looking healthier, clearer, and more glowing. There are several factors known to contribute to stressed and dry skin. Some are because of your habits like stress, alcohol, poor eating habits, or smoking. Others like pollution and poor home or office air quality aren’t necessarily in your control. Facial steamers are designed to help reverse the damage caused by all these factors.
Whether you’re looking for a deep cleansing of your pores, boosting blood circulation, removing toxins, or are trying to re-hydrate your dry skin, a face steamer is one of the must-have facial machine beauty products for you. They’re quick, easy-to-use, and are amazingly effective. The feeling they give your skin may be worth buying one all by itself.
Moisture is an essential component of healthy skin and a face steamer is a great way to increase your skin’s moisture content. A good facial spa both opens the pores to enhance removal of impurities and rehydrates the skin to improve its suppleness and tone. A facial steamer acts like as a very effective face moisturizer and face treatment.
Something to keep in mind about a steamer is that some can produce very warm or even hot moisture. That’s not what you want. Make sure your steamer either produces cool steam or has a temperature adjustment so that you can dial down the temperature.
So you’ve decided on a steamer to give you a facial sauna. How do you maximize the benefits of using one?
- First, it’s important that your skin is as clean as possible before you use the steamer to make your facial treatments more effective.
- Make sure your lips are protected by lip palm prior to using the steamer.
- Some like to apply an enzyme serum prior to using the steamer
- Another important pre-steam regime is to apply eye serum on the skin surrounding the eyes and then cover the eyes with two cotton rounds. If you already use tea bags or cucumber slices on your eyes, those are fine, too.
- Optionally add essential oils to the water before steaming
Once your spa session is complete there are additional optional steps you can take to optimize the effects of facial steamers.
Remove any excess oils from your skin from the essential oils
- Gently exfoliate
- Use a blackhead or blemish remover
- Apply a mask to remove additional impurities
- Apply your normal moisturizer
We’ve done the research and found what we consider to be the best facial steamer on the market. Take a look and see if this model is the perfect one for your needs!
Possibly better known for its flat screen TVs and other electronics than is beauty products, nonetheless Panasonic has been producing high-quality facial steamers since 1980. The Panasonic EH-SA31VP Compact nano Facial Steamer is really a perfect example. Designed specifically to produce nano-sized particle gentle steam that is 4,000 times finer than regular steam, the EH-SA31VP penetrates your skin more effectively and provides much better moisturizing than traditional facial steamers. You can truly get a spa-quality home facial without the cost and travel. Here are its main features.
- Stylish and compact design and color will easily complement any décor whether you place it in the bathroom, on your makeup table, or in your dressing area
- Facial steamer produces nano-sized particles of gentle steam 4,000 times finer than regular steam for better moisturizing
- Two steam therapy options including full (6 minutes) and half (3 minutes)
- 2-year limited warranty
Dimensions are a compact 8.7H x 4.2W x 6.1D inches and it is a lightweight 24 oz
- Very gentle steam flow
- Very effective
- Easy to use
- As good as a spa treatment
- Must use distilled water
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this facial steamer? Which face steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thank you for reading our SteamerCentral.com post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best face steamer for your needs!