You’re checking out new floor steamers and there are many to choose from. What you may not know is that you don’t have to settle for a steam mop with only one function. There are multi-function floor steamers available that do a great job of vacuuming as well.
That’s important because, in almost every situation where you want to clean a hard floor surface with a steam mop, you need to remove loose dirt and dust first. You could get the broom and dustpan or dig out your vacuum cleaner, but wouldn’t it be easier just to use a steam vacuum to do both?
That’s where combo vacuum and steam mop floor steamers come in. They provide both the functionality of a quality vacuum cleaner and a great hard surface steam mop in one hard floor cleaner.
The advantages of using steam to clean your hard floor surfaces with a floor steam cleaner are well known. Eliminate harsh chemicals and use only water to clean, tackle tough sticky messes better than a mop, and sanitize while you clean with steam floor cleaners for a healthier home environment.
Just need a great steam mop? Be sure to see these articles steam mop articles:
- Steam Mop for Laminate Floors: Hit Dirt Hard Without Damage
- BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop
- HAAN SI-25 Swift Sanitizing Pressurized Steam Mop
- Black & Decker BDH1720SM SmartSelect Steam Mop
- Shark Lift-Away S3901 Professional Steam Pocket Mop
- Shark S3601 Professional Steam Pocket Mop
- Shark S3101 Electric Steam Mop by Euro-Pro
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
- Eureka Enviro Steamer: Best Selling Hard Surface Floor Steamer
- Shark Steam Mop: Best Selling New Steam Mop
- HAAN Steam Mop: Best HAAN Steam Mop
- Shark Steam Mop Reviews: 4 Best Shark Steam Mops
- Steam Mop Reviews: 5 Great Steam Mops Under $100
Add a powerful cyclonic vacuum to a great steam mop and you have the perfect combination to get the best clean ever without the fuss of a mop and bucket or a broom and dustpan.
Some combo vacuums and steam mops even allow you to use both functions at the same time to reduce cleaning time even more.
Why wrestle with a dirty, unsanitary mop and bucket when you can clean with environmentally-friendly steam faster and better?
Mop, Bucket, Broom, and Dustpan v. Combo Vacuum/Steam Mop
Let’s compare using a mop, bucket, broom, and dustpan against a combo vacuum and steam mop.
Of course, the first thing you need to do is sweep up dust, dirt, and debris into your dustpan. That means getting the broom and dustpan and then going over the entire floor being careful to get in corners and watching out for sticky messes. During this process, you may have to empty your dustpan several times which can get messy around your garbage can.
Looking for a great stick vacuum? Check out these stick vacuum articles on our sister site BestVacuumCleanerCentral.com.
Next, you need to dig out the mop and bucket, fill the bucket with hot water, add harsh chemical cleaners to the water, and begin mopping the floor. Mops put down a lot of water almost no matter what you do, so you will find yourself wringing the mop often putting all that dirt and filth into the bucket. Even if you wring the mop into the sink, you will still have to do it several times to reduce the water on the floor and continue to mop with clean water.
Compare that to an all-in-one vacuum and steam mop. To clean, just pull your lightweight, compact all-in-one out of storage, fill the water reservoir, and start cleaning. You get the cleaning power of a cyclonic vacuum and a powerful steam mop without the fuss and mess. It may be the perfect cleaning tool for hard surface floors.
Looking for another great choice in vacuum and steam mop combos? Be sure and see this review:
We searched retail sites, reviews, manufacturer sites, and forums for the buzz on all-in-one cleaners and we think we found one that is almost universally acclaimed.
Take a look at the one we found and see if it is the best floor steamer and best vacuum cleaner all in one machine!
If you’re looking for a new idea in hard floor cleaning and a revolutionary cleaning tool, then look no further than the BISSELL Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop. It combines a powerful vacuum with a dirt-busting BISSELL steam mop to make your hard floor cleaning as easy and fast as possible. It provides Easy-Touch digital controls that let you switch back and forth between vacuum and steam mop for the most cleaning flexibility. Leave your mop, broom, and dustpan behind and slide into the 21st century with an all-in-one cleaning machine. Here’s what you need to know about this combo vacuum and steam mop.
- Powerful vacuum with cyclonic action and sanitizing, heated steam mop all in one cleaning machine eliminates the need for unsanitary mops, harsh chemicals, brooms, and dustpans
- Easy Touch digital controls give you the flexibility to switch between vacuum and steam mop to tailor your cleaning to every situation
- You get 3 ways to clean; vacuum, steam mop or use both at the same time for the ultimate in cleaning power
- Remove dust, dirt, and debris while handling tough sticky messes
- Easy to store thanks to its Quick-Release Mop Pad Tray and 5-way adjustable handle
- Dry Tank Technology keeps the tank dry while you steam
- Wide 11-inch cleaning path
- Long 25-foot power cord reduces outlet-switching and saves time
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Dimensions are 46.5 inches top to bottom and 11 inches side to side and the unit weighs a lightweight 9.7 lbs making it one of the lightest combo floor steam cleaners.
- 1 – White pad
- 1 – Scrubby pad
- 1 – Set vacuum filters
- Does a great job on tile
- Very lightweight and easy to use
- Saves a lot of time over separate machine
- Pads are easy to change
- Vacuum is very loud
- Some complained of poor vacuum suction
- Can be difficult to push because it has no wheels
- Reservoir opening difficult to open for many
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this BISSELL combo machine? Which vacuum cleaner or steam mop are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our BestVacuumCleanerCentral.com article! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that will help you buy one of the best floor steamers for your needs!