A home carpet cleaner is a great asset to have around the home for cleaning all your carpets, but there is one problem. It’s too big and bulky for everyday spot removal. The logical solution would be to buy both a home carpet cleaner and a separate spot remover, except for the cost. Have you seen the price of a carpet cleaner machine these days? Is the answer to just grin and bear it?
Absolutely not! Manufacturers have seen the need and started building lift-off rug cleaners that do both jobs in one machine. Now when it’s time to give your carpets the once-over to remove general dirt accumulated over the weeks, you have it in a home carpet cleaner. Then, when you need to do some spot removal anywhere in the house, just lift off the built-in spot cleaner and take it to where it’s needed. It doesn’t get any better than that, right?
Carpets get dirty over time, but spots can come at you without notice. If you don’t get to that spot quickly it may be around for the life of your carpet. The bad news is that spots don’t hide in the closet. They always seem to appear where they are most notable and the most embarrassing. You don’t have to let that happen to you. A lift-off carpet cleaner may be the answer for you.
A lot of times, when you buy 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 systems, they are either especially strong at one type of task or mediocre at all tasks. That’s because designing a lift-off carpet cleaner is an exercise in compromise. Wide-area carpet cleaners need a different set of features and specifications than spot removal cleaners. So, when you design for one, often you reduce the effectiveness of the other.
The good news is that we found a great lift-off home carpet steam cleaner that is a no-compromise machine capable of both fast wide-area cleaning and expert spot removal, all in one powerful unit. Not only that, but it has a built-in water heater to keep your cleaning solution at a constant temperature from start to finish.
How many times have you used home carpet steam cleaners with cold water? You’re supposed to use at least warm water to improve cleaning effectiveness. Unfortunately, most don’t have a way to keep the water warm throughout the cleaning cycle. The result is that although you started with nice hot water, by the end of the cycle, you’re working with cold water that isn’t helping your cleaning at all. This unit with the built-in water heater takes care of that problem completely.
Take a look at this truly amazing machine, that just may be the best carpet cleaner, and see if it’s the perfect combo carpet cleaner for you! One thing for sure; you will never go back to a carpet cleaner rental or carpet cleaning services again!
BISSELL Lift-Off Full Sized Home Carpet Cleaner
BISSELL has outdone themselves with their Lift-Off Full-Sized Home Carpet Cleaner. It’s an amazing wide-area carpet cleaner complete with 12-row Dual Dirtlifter PowerBrushes and yet you can easily lift off the portable spot cleaner and upholstery cleaner and do an amazing job on those tough stains as well. This powerful carpet cleaner has many great features as well.
Home Carpet Cleaner: Features
- 2-in-1 full-size carpet deep cleaner for wide area carpet cleaning and a lift-off portable spot remover
- Powerful 12-amp motor has the power to get deep down in carpets to remove dirt others can’t
- Built-in portable spot cleaner has a 5-foot flexible hose and two cleaning attachments that easily remove the toughest stains from carpet, upholstery, and even vehicle interiors. The Tough Stain tool removes spots and stains while the Crevice Tool gets into hard to reach areas for a more complete clean
- A built-in hot water heater heats water and cleaning solution to maximize cleaning effectiveness during the entire cleaning cycle
- 12-row Dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes loosen dirt even deep down in carpets
- Surround Suction provides edge-to-edge suction power for better cleaning
- EdgeSweep brushes clean along baseboards
- Lift-away feature is very useful
- PowerBrushes really clean deep
- Powerful performance
- Easy to maneuver
- Water reservoir could be larger
- Cord is shorter than some and there is no automatic cord return
Home Carpet Cleaner
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this BISSELL carpet cleaner? Which carpet cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our carpet cleaner post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you to choose the best home carpet cleaner for your needs!