Like its bigger brother, the Hoover MaxExtract 60 has advanced technology to tackle your toughest cleaning jobs and get your floors cleaner than you ever thought possible. It’s hard to be the combination of a powerful motor, Dual V Nozzle Technology, and SpinScrub Technology. Take a look at the MaxExtract 60’s feature details.
Interested in learning about other popular carpet cleaners? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Spot Carpet Cleaner: Top Rated Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner Removes Pet Stains Fast
- Best Portable Carpet Cleaner: Top 5 Best Rated Spot Cleaners
- Carpet Scrubber: Top Rated Budget Deep Carpet Cleaner Stain Remover
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners: Top 5 Best Rated Carpet Cleaners Under $200
- Carpet Spot Cleaner Machine: Best New Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- BISSELL Rug Shampooer: New BISSELL 2-in-1 Pet Carpet Cleaner
- Shampooer: Top Rated Lift-Off Pet Full-Sized Carpet Cleaner
- BISSELL PowerSteamer PowerBrush: Popular Value BISSELL Deep Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover TwinTank WH20300 Canister Steam Cleaner
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
- Steam Cleaner Reviews: Top 5 All-Purpose Steam Cleaners
- Eureka Enviro Steamer: Best Selling Hard Surface Floor Steamer
- Fabric Steamer: Top 7 Best Selling Fabric Steamers
Hoover MaxExtract 60
Hoover MaxExtract 60: Performance
- The MaxExtract 60, with its powerful 10 amp motor and wide 13-inch path, is designed to provide noticeably cleaner surfaces from carpets and upholstery to sealed wood and tiled floors.
- This cleaner has soft wheels and a hard floor squeegee for gentle cleaning on hard surfaces.
- With its Dual V Nozzle Technology featuring forced heat and strong suction, the MaxExtract 60 will extract more dirty water so your floors come out deep-cleaned and dry faster.
- The MaxExtract 60 uses a constant pressurized spray of water to provide an edge to edge cleaning that loosens and removes your toughest stains and dirt.
- Using Hoover’s patented SpinScrub Technology, this carpet and sealed hard floor cleaner has an amazing 60 counter-rotating brushes which gently massage carpet fibers from all angles to extract more deep dirt and stains. Your days of getting down on your hands and knees to scrub will be over with the MaxExtract 60.
- By separating the clean water from the dirty water in separate tanks, Hoover’s Smart Tanks System always cleans your carpet with clean water for a better clean.
- The separate clean (147 oz.) and dirty water tanks are easy to fill, empty and rinse as part of Hoover’s Smart Tanks System.
- You will love the auto conversion tools on the MaxExtract 60 for their convenient location.
- A long 20-foot power cord makes quick work of larger rooms and saves you from switching outlets as often.
- The MaxExtract 60’s light weight (21.85 lbs.) and balance make this cleaner nimble when navigating around obstacles.
- You will get a generous 2-Year limited warranty on the MaxExtract 60.
The Hoover MaxExtract 60 comes with:
- 1 – 16 oz. bottle of 2X Professional Strength Carpet & Deodorizer
- 1 – Nine-foot Clear Active hose
- 1- Upholstery tool
- Easy to use, clean, and fill
- Delivers a deep clean
- Rinsing feature is very nice
- Water tank too small
- Large and heavy
- Goes through cleaning solution fast
Hoover MaxExtract 60
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Hoover MaxExtract 60 PressurePro Carpet Deep Cleaner? Which floor cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading. I hope this article has provided you with valuable information which you can use to compare the Hoover MaxExtract 60 PressurePro to other floor cleaners you may be considering!