With its more powerful motor and automated detergent system, the Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain has all the tools to provide a clean as good or better than rental cleaners. See all of its feature details.
Interested in learning about other popular carpet cleaners? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Spot Carpet Cleaner: Top Rated Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner Removes Pet Stains Fast
- Best Portable Carpet Cleaner: Top 5 Best Rated Spot Cleaners
- Carpet Scrubber: Top Rated Budget Deep Carpet Cleaner Stain Remover
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners: Top 5 Best Rated Carpet Cleaners Under $200
- Carpet Spot Cleaner Machine: Best New Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- BISSELL Rug Shampooer: New BISSELL 2-in-1 Pet Carpet Cleaner
- Shampooer: Top Rated Lift-Off Pet Full-Sized Carpet Cleaner
- BISSELL PowerSteamer PowerBrush: Popular Value BISSELL Deep Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover TwinTank WH20300 Canister Steam Cleaner
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
- Steam Cleaner Reviews: Top 5 All-Purpose Steam Cleaners
- Eureka Enviro Steamer: Best Selling Hard Surface Floor Steamer
- Fabric Steamer: Top 7 Best Selling Fabric Steamers
Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain
Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain: Performance
- The MaxExtract All-Terrain, with its 12 amp motor and 13-inch wide path, is designed to provide better cleaning on a variety of surfaces from carpets and upholstery to sealed wood and tiled.
- An automated detergent system in the MaxExtract All-Terrain mixes just the right ratio of detergent and water to give you the best cleaning results possible.
- The MaxExtract All-Terrain uses forced heat and strong suction of Hoover’s Dual V Nozzle Technology to pull more dirty water out of your floors so they are deep-cleaned and drier faster.
- As part of Hoover’s famous SpinScrub Technology, this carpet and floor cleaner has 6 removable, counter-rotating brushes which wrap around carpet fibers for more complete dirt removal. Let the MaxExtract All-Terrain relieve you of scrubbing on your hands and knees.
- Hoover’s Smart Tanks system separates the dirty water from the clean water so that you’re always using clean water.
- Hoover’s AutoRinse Technology washes with detergent when you push the cleaner forward and then automatically rinses your floors with fresh water when you pull backward.
- Stressed tested in Hoover’s labs, the MaxExtract All-Terrain has no belts to break and is designed to maintain maximum cleaning power even after years of use.
- Hoover’s Smart Tanks System has separate clean (147 oz.) and dirty water tanks that are easy to individually fill, empty and rinse.
- The SpinScrub hand tool makes cleaning above floor surfaces easier, faster, and more effective.
- The MaxExtract All-Terrain’s auto conversion tools are positioned right at your fingertips for the most convenience.
- With an extra long cord length of 30-feet you will be able to use more convenient plug-in outlets and be able to clean larger areas without switching outlets.
- The MaxExtract All-Terrain’s light weight will make it easy to work around the obstacles in your home.
- You get a 1-Year limited warranty from Hoover on the MaxExtract All-Terrain.
The MaxExtract All-Terrain comes with:
- 1 – 8-foot attachment hose
- Removable SpinScrub brushes for carpet and hard floor surfaces
- 1 – SpinScrub-powered hand tool
- 1 – Squeegee tool
- 1- Upholstery tool
- Works as well or better than rented machines
- High quality construction
- Easy to change water solution
- Very loud
- Assembly somewhat difficult
- Small refill tank
Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain? Which carpet/floor cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading. I hope this article has provided you with valuable information which can help you compare the Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain to other floor cleaners you may be considering!