Another great carpet cleaner from Hoover, the Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 is also a good value. You get a 12-amp motor, SpinScrub Technology, CleanSurge, and an adjustable brushroll all of which together make the SteamVac F5914-900 a very capable carpet cleaner. Go to your local vac shop and I’m sure they will recommend this Hoover as a good, reliable performer that should last for years of use. Here are the details of several of its features.
Interested in learning about other popular carpet cleaners? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Spot Carpet Cleaner: Top Rated Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner Removes Pet Stains Fast
- Best Portable Carpet Cleaner: Top 5 Best Rated Spot Cleaners
- Carpet Scrubber: Top Rated Budget Deep Carpet Cleaner Stain Remover
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners: Top 5 Best Rated Carpet Cleaners Under $200
- Carpet Spot Cleaner Machine: Best New Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- BISSELL Rug Shampooer: New BISSELL 2-in-1 Pet Carpet Cleaner
- Shampooer: Top Rated Lift-Off Pet Full-Sized Carpet Cleaner
- BISSELL PowerSteamer PowerBrush: Popular Value BISSELL Deep Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover TwinTank WH20300 Canister Steam Cleaner
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
- Steam Cleaner Reviews: Top 5 All-Purpose Steam Cleaners
- Eureka Enviro Steamer: Best Selling Hard Surface Floor Steamer
- Fabric Steamer: Top 7 Best Selling Fabric Steamers
Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 Carpet Cleaner
Hoover SteamVac F5914-900: Performance
- The Hoover SteamVac F5914-900, with its 12 amp motor, this cleaner has the power to provide better carpet cleaning.
- As part of Hoover’s famous SpinScrub Technology, this carpet and floor cleaner has a 5 brush rotating brushroll for deep cleaning of dirt and stains. Don’t scrub on your hands and knees when the SteamVac F5914-900 can do the work for you.
- The brushroll’s speed is adjustable among three speeds including high (for normal cleaning), low (for gentle cleaning), and Off (for spill pickup).
- Hoover’s exclusive CleanSurge Technology give you control over applying extra detergent when needed for stains and high-traffic areas.
- By separating the clean water from the dirty water in separate tanks, Hoover’s Smart Tanks System always cleans your carpet with clean water for a better clean.
- Hoover’s twin-tank system provides individual clean (133 oz.) and dirty water tanks that are easy to fill, empty, and rinse.
- The SpinScrub hand tool makes cleaning above floor surfaces easier, faster, and more effective.
- Plug-in where you want and switch outlets less frequently with the long 20-foot power cord.
- The Hoover SteamVac F5914-900’s light weight construction will help you easily maneuver around obstacles in your home.
- Hoover provides a 1-Year limited warranty on the SteamVac F5914-900.
The SteamVac F5914-900 comes with:
- 1 – 16 oz. bottle of Hoover Powerful Cleaning Detergent
- 1 – 8-foot stretch hose
- 1 – SpinScrub hand tool
- 1- Upholstery tool
- Cleans carpets well
- Turbo brushes really clean
- Easy to maneuver
- Needs bigger dirty water container
- Slower than professional machine
- Not as sturdy as older models
Hoover SteamVac F5914-900
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 carpet cleaner? Which carpet cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading. I hope this article has provided you with valuable information which you can use to compare the Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 carpet cleaner with other carpet cleaners you may be considering!