Despite the claims of many steam cleaner brands, they don’t do a great job of disinfecting even though they use steam. It’s because it takes several seconds of steam on one location for it to kill the 99.9% of germs claimed for steam. That means if you just swipe over the surface of a floor without waiting in one location for an adequate number of seconds, you aren’t killing 99.9%. That’s where the Hoover TwinTank WH20300 comes in. In addition to steam, it allows you to use a disinfectant cleaning solution giving you the cleaning power of steam and the disinfectant capability of the solution in one steam cleaner. Take a look at its cleaning features.
Interested in learning about other popular steam cleaners? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Commercial Steam Cleaner: Powerful Portable High Pressure Dry Vapor Cleaning Performance
- Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner: Top Rated Multi-Purpose Canister Steam Cleaning System
- Hand Held Steamer: Top 7 Best Rated Portable Steam Cleaners
- Portable Steam Cleaner: Top Rated Canister Steam Cleaner
- Hand Held Steam Cleaners: Top 6 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaners
- Best Handheld Steam Cleaner: Tips and Recommendations
- Upholstery Steam Cleaner: Best Portable Stain Remover
- Upholstery Steamer: Best Commercial-Grade Upholstery Steamer
- Reliable Corporation EB250 Enviromate Brio Steam Cleaner
- Steamfast SF-275 Canister Home Steam Cleaner
- Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO Steam Cleaning System
Hoover TwinTank WH20300
Hoover TwinTank WH20300: Performance
- The Hoover TwinTank WH20300’s design is revolutionary in addressing the problem of adequately sanitizing hard surfaces without having to use solely steam by providing separate tanks for water and cleaning solution. Their hospital-grade, non-toxic, 100% biodegradable SteamPlus disinfecting solution can be used in conjunction with steam to quickly clean, sanitize, and refresh non-porous surfaces better than steam alone and is safe for use around family and pets.
- You can even refresh carpets with the included Carpet Glider.
- Pressurized steaming flow provides more power to clean tough dirt and grime than standard steam cleaners.
- The Hoover TwinTank WH20300 can disinfect and kill or remove 99.9% of harmful bacteria including Swine flu, H1N1, MRSA, Influenza A, Staph, Salmonella, and E-Coli.
- Get the flexibility you need to clean hard floor and above floor surfaces with the TwinTank WH20300 and its many accessories.
- Fingertip controls put you in command over steam and solution to choose the right approach for your particular situation.
- The easy-to-use solution Clean Control Dial allows you to meter just the right amount of cleaning solution to meet the needs of your particular cleaning job.
- Reach high corners and tough spots more easily with the included extension wand and hose.
- A long 30-foot power cord means more flexibility to choose a convenient outlet and clean large areas without having to switch outlets.
- Easily maneuver around all of your home obstacles with the innovative Triangle Swivel Mop Head.
- The Steam Ready indicator light alerts you when steam is available for cleaning.
- You don’t have to worry about damaging your floors during cool-down or storage thanks to the included cooling tray.
- All the tools will be right at hand with the unit’s onboard tool storage.
- Microfiber pads are machine-washable and reusable for better cleaning performance.
- 3 – Triangular microfiber pads
- 1 – Rectangular microfiber pad
- 1- Carpet glider
- 1 – Window squeegee (windows, glass, and mirrors)
- 1 – Corner cleaning tool
- 1 – Grout cleaning tool
- 1 – Right-angle nozzle
- 1 – Turbo nozzle extension
- 1 – Scraping tool (for sticky hard-to-lift messes)
- 1 – Garment steaming tool (remove wrinkles from clothing and more)
- 1 – Garment steamer cloth (protects delicate garments)
- 1 – Nylon scrub brush (scrub out embedded dirt)
- 1 – Brass scrub brush (for metal objects)
- 1 – Cooling tray
- 1 – Measuring cup
- 1 – 8 oz. bottle of Hoover SteamPlus Cleaning Solution
- 1 – Collapsible silicone funnel (for convenient storage)
- Easy to use
- Large water tank
- Quality construction
- Convenient tool storage
- Attachments quality flimsy
- Doesn’t work well for windows
- Unit must cool down before refilling reservoir
- Cleaning solution expensive
Hoover TwinTank WH20300
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Hoover TwinTank WH20300 steam cleaner? Which home steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share with others if you think they will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information which you can use to compare the Hoover TwinTank WH20300 canister steam cleaner to other steam cleaners you may be considering!