You can spend thousands of dollars on an industrial carpet cleaner, but are you really getting your money’s worth? If you’re going to be cleaning a football field of carpet every day you may not have any choice, but to spring for the more expensive models. If you’re a smaller operation you probably don’t need to spend the extra money.
With larger machines comes a larger expenditure, but also more headaches. If you need maneuverability and don’t need 12-gallon solution/recovery tanks to get in your way, then you are a candidate for a smaller, less expensive carpet extractor.
Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean just find the cheapest industrial carpet cleaner machine and go with it. You still want the most features and the most power you can get for the money.
Some features you don’t want to live without include plenty of power, dual removable solution and recovery tanks, two motors, one each for suction power and brush roll operation, forward and back cleaning capability, a long power cord, and durable construction that will take years of on-the-job abuse.
We think we found the best carpet cleaner value around in an industrial carpet cleaner. Read on and see if this is the perfect solution for your carpet cleaning requirements!
Bissell Big Green BG10 Industrial Carpet Cleaner
Bissell is known for its Big Green series of carpet cleaners. They are some of the most popular in the world. The BG10 Bissell carpet cleaner is the industrial version of their popular Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine. It is a dependable carpet extractor has all the power and durability you need for any commercial or industrial cleaning job while coming in at a price that will make your accountants smile. A regular carpet cleaner injects water and solution into carpeting, but may not have the power to extract most of it back out. The Bissell Big Green Commercial Carpet Cleaning Machines have a 2-motor design that leaves plenty of power to leave carpets drier than even some of the most expensive models. With all of the great features of this rug cleaner you may be amazed at the price.
Industrial Carpet Cleaner: Features
- True commercial deep cleaning with a powerful 12-amp suction motor and a flow rate at the floor nozzle of 719 ml/min that cleans faster and leaves carpets drier
- 2-motor design provides separate power sources for suction power and the brush roll ensuring that both have the power they need to get the job done right.
- The BG10 carpet cleaning machine cleans during both the forward and backward motions to save time and energy
- A handy flow indicator monitors water and solution levels to let you know when to refill
- Large 1-3/4-gallon removable recovery tank and 2-gallon solution tanks keep you working longer without emptying or refilling
- Bissell is famous for their edge-to-edge suction and the BG10 is no exception
- Adjustable handle folds for compact storage
- Ergonomic carrying handle reduces fatigue
- Wide 10-1/2 inch cleaning path makes quick work of most any cleaning task
- Long 25-foot extension cord attaches to 12-inch pigtail cord attachment to reduce risk of downtime from a damaged cord.
- Constructed of heavy-duty ABS plastic for long life
- 1-Year limited warranty
- The BG10 measures 20-1/2L x 11W x 42-1/4H inches and weighs in at 42 lbs.
- Awesome performance
- Strong suction leaves carpets drier
- Great value
- Easy to operate
- Heavy for an upright
- Some reports of problems cleaning Berber carpet
Industrial Carpet Cleaner
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Bissell? Which carpet cleaning value re you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading our carpet cleaning article! We sincerely hope that our post has given you valuable information that you can use to choose your industrial carpet cleaner!