A jewelry steamer is the fast, easy, and effective way to clean and sanitize your jewelry without the use of harsh chemicals. Now you can not only use a jewelry steamer to clean your jewelry, you can also include ultrasonic technology and UV light in your arsenal.
A 3-in-1 jewelry steamer delivers powerful, professional-grade jewelry care conveniently in your home using the combination of an ultrasonic bath, steam cleaning, and ultraviolet light sanitation. Together, these three technologies provide the most effective cleaning and sanitizing in one unit.
Interested in learning about other popular steam cleaning systems? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- McCulloch Steam Cleaner: Top Rated Canister Steamer
- Household Steam Cleaner: Can Sound Really Clean Your House?
- Hand Held Steamer: Top 7 Best Rated Portable Steam Cleaners
- Hand Held Steam Cleaners: Top 6 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaners
- Best Handheld Steam Cleaner: Tips and Recommendations
Why do you need to clean your jewelry?
Whether you spend time at the beach in the sun, frequent the pool, or just take your jewelry with you everywhere, the oils in your skin, suntan lotions, chlorine, and other chemicals can reduce the beauty or even damage jewelry. Cleaning it can save you from ruining it, but at least it will restore the original luster that drew you to the piece in the first place.
How does a jewelry steamer work?
A jewelry steamer uses water heated to steam temperature (212 degrees F) to loosen dirt, oils, and grime from your jewelry.
Can you clean all your jewelry with steam?
Not all jewelry is the same of course. It can be made from different metals, contain different gemstones, and be attached using various materials or adhesives. Each one of these differences will determine what type of cleaning is right for your jewelry.
Soft Porous Stones
Never use cleaning solutions on soft, porous stones including opals, coral, shells, bone, pearls, and more. Instead, choose to clean these stones with a soft cloth and clean, warm water.
Use a mixture of 1-part water, 1-part ammonia, and 1-part Dawn dish soap agitated with a soft toothbrush to do the cleaning.
Rinse with denatured alcohol that will leave the surface clean and without water spots or oil.
Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaners
The most popular jewelry cleaners use ultrasonic vibration technology to remove dirt, grime, and oils even from hard-to-see areas of your jewelry.
The drawback of an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is the risk of damage to soft or porous gemstones like coral, pearls, and opals.
If you’re just cleaning gold, silver, platinum, or other precious metals without stones, a sonic jewelry cleaner is safe and effective.
Jewelry Steam Cleaners
A professional jeweler may use a steam cleaner to remove any remaining cleaning chemicals after a cleaning. Steam leaves metals and stones free of oils and detergents. Steam cleaning is safe for all but the most delicate stones.
For more on safe and effective jewelry cleaning, see this Jewelry Making Journal article.
We searched jewelry forums, jeweler sites, retail sites, consumer sites, customer review sites, and social media to find the most popular and highly rated jewelry steamer.
Take a look at our choice and see if this 3-in-1 jewelry steam cleaner is the best jewelry steamer for your needs!
Anvid Products Sienna Brand products are designed and created to improve your lifestyle by providing efficient, environmentally friendly, easy-to-use appliances. Better known overseas, they are bringing their simple, high-quality, durable, and maintenance-free products to the U.S. Their Anvid Products TrioShine 3-in-1 Ultrasonic, Steam Cleaner, and UV Light Sanitizer is a perfect example of a product that uses a combination of advanced technology to clean jewelry more efficiently and effectively than one technology alone. It marries a popular ultrasonic bath with high-pressure continuous steam and ultraviolet sanitizing to remove grime, remove residue, and sanitize your jewelry. This professional grade jewelry care system gives you the same cleaning technology your jeweler uses to clean his jewelry. It’s easy to operate using its soft-touch digital lighted control panel and the included Precious Stone Cleaning Guide that will show you what stones to clean in which station. This system safely restores your valuables back to their original shine and helps reduce future maintenance.
Jewelry Steamer: Features
- 3-in-1 ultrasonic bath, continuous steam cleaner, and ultraviolet light sanitation jewelry steam cleaner
- Extra-large, ultrasonic bath uses 46,000 sonic vibrations per second to release tarnish, lotion, dirt, makeup, oils, grime, and more from multiple jewelry pieces simultaneously
- 1100-watt, high pressure, professional-grade, continuous steam cleaner uses 55 PSI of steam pressure obliterates gunk and residue in the nooks and crannies of your fine jewelry
- Ultraviolet sanitizing compartment kills 99.9% of E. coli, staph, and salmonella bacteria on your jewelry in 30 minutes
- Three jewelry hooks hold multiple jewelry pieces in the UV sanitizing compartment
- Uses no harsh chemicals, only 11-oz. of water
- Safe for all platinum, gold, silver, titanium, stainless steel, diamond jewelry, and metal watch bands
- Handy storage compartment in the unit stores cleaning pieces
- Dimensions are 10.5H x 4.5W x 17D inches and it weighs 8.5 lbs.
- 3.9-foot power cord
- 1-Year limited warranty
- 1 – Pair tweezers
- 1 – Set of tongs
- 1 – Stainless steel basket
- 1 – Microfiber towel
- 1 – Funnel
- 1 – Measuring cup
- 1 – Precious Stone Cleaning Guide
- Quality construction and materials
- Nice looking unit will complement any room in your home
- Excellent cleaning effectiveness
- Easy to use
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this jewelry steam cleaner? Which home jewelry steamer will you choose? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share with others if you think they will benefit!
A jewelry steamer lets you use the power of steam to clean and sanitize your jewelry without the use of harsh, damaging chemicals. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best jewelry steamer for your needs!