A portable garment steamer makes it easy to remove wrinkles at home or when traveling. Lightweight and compact, a portable garment steamer takes up little room in your closet or suitcase, but still provides plenty of steam power to remove wrinkles in a few necessary garments.
A portable garment steamer comes in a variety of shapes and sizes and you have to choose based on your needs.
If you want super compact and super lightweight for traveling, then you will choose a smaller model clothes steamer that has a smaller reservoir for water and a smaller steam head to distribute steam.
Interested in learning about other popular handheld garment steamers? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Portable Clothes Steamer: Best New Handheld Travel Garment Steamer
- Travel Steamer: Top Rated New Travel Garment Steamer
- Hand Held Steamer for Clothes: Top 5 Best Rated Travel Garment Steamers
- Hand Held Steamer: Top 7 Best Rated Portable Steam Cleaners
- Hand Held Clothes Steamer: Most Powerful Portable Clothes Steamer
- Travel Clothes Steamer: One Ultra-Portable Clothing Steamer
- Hand Steamer: Top Rated Handheld Garment Steamer
- Shark Garment Steamers: Shark GS500 Press and Refresh
- Back To College Clothes Steamer: Best Student Steamers
- Jiffy Steamer: 2 Best Garment Steamers – Home-Travel
- My Little Steamer: 6 Big Deluxe Steamer Features
- Best Clothes Steamer: 12 Travel Steamer Smart Buying Tips
- Handheld Steamer: 4 Most Popular Travel Steamers
If you’re only going to use your fabric steamer at home, you can choose a larger model garment steamer that can handle more than just a few clothing items and will do a better job on tougher wrinkles such as those in denim.
Safety is important when choosing a travel steamer since your hotel room is not always conducive to steaming. Make sure that it has an automatic shut-off feature that protects against overheating and low water in the reservoir.
A larger hand held steamer also take longer to produce steam, but in general, even the larger models can generate steam with a minute or so.
An On/Off switch allows you to leave the steamer plugged in when you’re not using it and having an On/Off switch and a power light lets you know positively when the unit is on.
We searched home appliance forums, social media, retail sites, manufacturer sites, customer review sites, and consumer sites to find the most popular and highly rated handheld clothes steamer.
Take a look at our choice and see if this handheld travel steamer is the best travel steamer for your needs!
Portable Garment Steamer: Most Popular Travel Steamer
Traveling is already stressful enough without having to worry about finding a functioning iron and ironing board at your hotel. The iSteam 4-in-1 Handheld Travel Clothes Steamer is the perfect solution. It features a compact and lightweight design that will fit neatly into a suitcase or carry-on, powerful steam from its 700-watt heater produces steam quickly that can easily remove wrinkles from some of the toughest fabrics, a steam nozzle that distributes steam evenly for better results, and a built-in auto shut-off feature for safety. Use it to remove wrinkles from all kinds of fabrics like suits, pants, dresses, delicates, bedding, and more. With its powerful steam flow, you will be able to clean, sanitize, sterilize, and humidify fabrics in addition to removing tough wrinkles. Don’t mess with irons on your trip, take powerful wrinkle-removing capability with you and don’t stress again.
Portable Garment Steamer: Features
- 700-watt portable garment steamer produces steam quickly in just 60 seconds and delivers a powerful steam flow
- Compact and lightweight design travels easily in your suitcase or even a carry-on
- New nozzle design distributes powerful steam evenly and consistently to remove stubborn wrinkles and is safe to use on all types of fabric
- An automatic shut-off feature keeps the unit from overheating or getting too low on water
- 4 oz. water reservoir provides plenty of steam for approximately 10 minutes of wrinkle removal
- Dimensions are 8H x 5.5W x 3.2D inches and it weighs only 1.1 lbs.
- 2-Year limited warranty and satisfaction guarantee
- Unscrew the nozzle head, fill the tank with cold water up to the desired level, and lock the head back in place.
- Turn ON/OFF switch to ON position. The switch light indicates the steamer is on. The steamer will emit steam from a nozzle in approximately one minute.
- Remove wrinkles from clothing and fabrics.
- When finished, place the ON/OFF switch in the OFF position and remove the plug carefully from the outlet.
- Very compact and lightweight
- Easy to hold and use
- Fits easily in travel bags including carry-ons
- Produces a powerful steam flow
- Only operates on 110VAC/60Hz power
- Small size means less steaming time
- Nozzle gets hot so be careful when refilling
Portable Garment Steamer
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this lightweight travel clothes steamer? Which garment steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A portable garment steamer is the fast and easy way to remove wrinkles from clothing and fabrics whether you’re at home or traveling. We sincerely hope that this article has provided valuable information that helps you choose the right portable garment steamer for your needs!