It’s not surprising that you’re looking for a Rowenta iron. You already know that many of them feature innovative designs that are made in Germany. Their newest innovation, unique steam distribution that provides steam to the entire soleplate for better steam penetration and more efficient ironing, is a professional feature you will find on a Rowenta iron.
A Rowenta iron will heat more quickly than a standard iron because its soleplate has a thick central core of aluminum that ensures quick and even heat distribution across the entire soleplate with no hot spots. It will also glide more smoothly across your fabrics thanks to a soleplate that is manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel which means less effort and fatigue.
Interested in seeing other professional irons and ironing systems? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Rowenta Steam Iron: Top 5 Best Rated Rowenta Irons
- Commercial Steam Iron: Top 7 Professional Ironing Systems
- Clothes Press: Best Value Steam Press Buying Tips
- Steam Press Iron: Top 5 Garment Steam Presses
A Rowenta iron is also designed to use regular untreated tap water without spitting or leaking.
We searched steam forums, manufacturer sites, social media, consumer sites, retail sites, and customer review sites to find the most popular and highly rated home Rowenta iron.
Take a look at our choice and see if this Rowenta iron is the best steam iron for your needs!
The Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force 1800-Watt Professional Digital LED Display Iron represents that state of the art from Rowenta. This Rowenta iron for clothes features unsurpassed versatility, ease of operation and a host of automatic safety features. It has the power at 1800W, the steam distribution with a 400-hole soleplate, and a built-in Pump Injection technology that pushes 30% more steam into fabrics for perfect ironing results. The DW9280 is a professional-quality iron ideal for those who find themselves ironing often. It makes it effortless to remove wrinkles in record time, with easy-to-use controls and adjustable steam settings to accommodate all kinds of garments and home linens.
Rowenta Iron: Features
- Powerful Rowenta professional iron with 1800 watts of steam power
Stainless steel soleplate has a patented 400 microholes steam distribution profile that distributes steam and heat more evenly across the soleplate with no hotspots
- An ultra-thin coating on the soleplate provides scratch-resistant strength and nonstick gliding to protect even the most delicate of fabrics
- Electronic Steam Pump Injection technology pushes 30% more steam into fabrics
- Powerful 210g burst of steam creates sharp creases while removing stubborn wrinkles even on dry and thick fabrics
- Integrated motion sensor smart electronic technology stops variable steam when the iron is not moving, even when left on horizontal position, conserving water and electricity
- An innovative Ready Temp System with LED display indicates when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature for the selected fabric to help protect your garments from scorching
- The Steam Force iron integrates anti-scale, anti-calcium systems, and a self-clean system for long-lasting performance
- Steaming of delicate and large garments is made easy with the vertical steam feature that is ideal for removing creases in hanging clothes and curtains
- German technology manufactured in Germany
- Three-way auto shutoff safety stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or when tipped over
- Profiled tip delivers easy and precise access to difficult to reach areas like narrow edges, seams and collars.
- Concentrated shot of steam at the top of the soleplate tip provides excellent detailed ironing results
- Anti-drip feature prevents water leakage while operating at a lower temperature
- Comfortable handle makes ironing easier and reduced fatigue
Extra-large 10.8 oz. water reservoir reduces the need to refill while ironing while the extra-large water filling hole means easier refills
- Long 7.9-foot power cord gives you the flexibility to iron where you want to
- Extra steam holes distribute steam evenly for faster ironing
- Powerful steam
- Excellent, professional results
- Several reports of water leaks
- Some reports that it’s too heavy to be comfortable
- Frequent refills
- Blue color makes it difficult to see water level
Rowenta Iron: Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this powerful steam iron? Which steam iron are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As much as we like garment steamers, there are some wrinkle removal tasks that are better and more efficiently performed with a steam iron. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best Rowenta iron for your needs!