Let’s face it. Most carpet washers that claim to be a great rug shampooer pull dirt out of your carpet, but then they hold on to that dirt and simply redistribute it someplace else in your house. That’s because dirt, grime, and hair become trapped inside the unit and are not easily removed. Be sure to also check out our article Carpet Steamer: Best Professional Grade Home Carpet Cleaner.
What you need is a carpet shampooer that makes it easy to remove dirt and hair from the brushes and from the unit.
Interested in learning about other popular rug shampooers? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Auto Carpet Cleaner: Best Car Portable Interior Cleaner 2014
- Carpet Steamer: Best Professional Grade Home Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover MaxExtract Dual V Deep Clean Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover MaxExtract 60 PressurePro FH50220 Carpet Deep Cleaner
- Hoover MaxExtract 77 Multi-Surface Pro Carpet/Hard Floor Cleaner
- Steam Cleaner Rental: Save Money And Time With Your Own Carpet Cleaner
How many times have you decided not to clean your carpet because you had company coming over and you knew that unless you did it early in the day, the carpet would still be wet when guests arrived? It can be frustrating because despite doing an okay job of cleaning your carpet, a lot of machines leave water behind that can only dry from evaporation. Evaporation takes a long time.
What you need is a carpet washer that extracts almost all of the water from the carpet as it cleans so that you don’t have to think twice about cleaning your carpet even shortly before guests arrive, because it has heated drying that dries the carpet faster than traditional units.
Is your home multi-level or do you have trouble lugging a rug shampooer around your home?
What you need is a lightweight carpet cleaner that is easy to transport around your home upstairs and down.
Trying to save money over a steam cleaner rental or carpet cleaning services?
What you need is a great carpet cleaning machine that you can buy once and use for years. It will save you money and a lot of time in the long run.
Fortunately, there is a new carpet washer available that has all of these great features and is backed by the Hoover brand. We’re talking about the brand new Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer. Take a look and see if this is the perfect Hoover carpet cleaner for your home.
Hoover has just released the remarkable Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer and it is definitely worth a look. With its easy-rinse brushes and separate dirty water tank you can expect great performance every time you clean. Got stains? This carpet cleaner features stain-blasting with the simple pull of a trigger to get out even the toughest stains on carpets. Its SpinScrub technology cleans carpet fibers from every angle giving them a true deep clean. Take a look at this Hoover’s great features!
Rug Shampooer: Features
- Powerful and easy-to-use rug shampooer cleans fast and dries fast
- Famous SpinScrub Technology counter-rotating brushes power away dirt by cleaning carpet fibers from all angles
- You get consistent edge-to-edge cleaning with Hoover’s Dual V Nozzle
- With a separate dirty water tank and pop-out, easy-rinse brushes, the Power Scrub Deluxe prevents dirt from becoming trapped inside the machine and then carried to other locations in your home
- Twin-tank system separates clean water and solution from dirty water tank so that you are always using clean water
- Dirty water tank features an easy-to-empty pouring spout for quick, spill-free emptying
- Unique forced-air, heated-drying drastically reduces wait times after cleaning
- Multi-level homes are no problem with the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe. Weighing in at under 19 lbs., it’s easy to carry this carpet cleaner from room to room or level to level.
- Its Wash/Rinse Selector allows you to rinse your carpets with clean water to remove soap residue
- Trigger-activated stain blaster provides extra cleaning solution directly on tough stains
- Great accessories include an upholstery tool, crevice tool, stair tool, SpinScrub powered hand tool, 8-foot hose, 16 oz. bottle of Hoover Clean Plus 2X All Purpose Carpet Cleaner and Deodorizer, and a handy mesh storage bag.
- Very easy to use
- Easy to assemble and lightweight
- Leaves carpets very dry compare to other carpet shampooers
- Great stain remover
- Some reports of trouble with heavily soiled areas
- Difficult to use on upholstery and stairs
- Awkward storage of tools in mesh bag
- Often stops cleaning when bumped
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Hoover model? Which carpet cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading our article. We sincerely hope that this article has given you valuable information you can use to find the perfect rug shampooer for you.