The Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam is unique in the steam mop world offering the best of both cleaning worlds; a powerful vacuum and steamer all in one. No need to own two cleaners to pick up debris and then steam when you can use the Shark MV2010 to do everything. Look at the details of the Shark MV2010’s many features.
Interested in learning about other popular steam mops? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Steam Mop: Top Rated 2-in-1 Transformer Steam Mop
- BISSELL Steamer: Best New BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Floor Steam Cleaner: Best Indoor-Outdoor Multi-Surface Steam Mop
- Floor Steamers: Best New Combo Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Best Hardwood Floor Cleaner: Top Steam Mop
- Steam Mop for Laminate Floors: Hit Dirt Hard Without Damage
- Steam Mop Reviews: 5 Great Steam Mops Under $100
- Best Steam Mop: Top 5 Steam Mop Floor Cleaners
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
Shark VM2010 Features
Shark MV2010: Performance
- This Shark model has the power to provide a strong steam flow and fast time-to-steam of less than 25 seconds.
- The Shark MV2010 is a complete hard floor cleaning system with a powerful vacuum and steamer all in one.
- The superior built-in vacuum is designed to pick up debris on your hard floor surfaces in one pass.
- You will get more than 15 minutes of full steaming power from one easy-fill tank of water.
- Why take the time to get out a broom and dustpan when you can use the high-powered vacuum in the Shark MV-2010 to pick up dust and dirt prior to steam mopping. When done vacuuming, simply switch to the chemical-free steam mode to clean, sanitize, and dry your hard-floor surfaces.
- Stop struggling with heavy buckets of dirty water and mops that just push dirt around. Clean your floors the quick and easy way with the Shark MV-2010 vacuum and steam mop in one.
- The extra-long 30-Foot power cord will free you to use any outlet you want and keep cleaning longer without having to switch outlets.
- 2 – Premium microfiber cleaning pads (1 – All purpose, 1 – Heavy-Duty)
- 1 – Storage tray
- 1 – Filling flask and funnel
- 1 – Replacement post-motor filter
- 1 – Set of replacement dust cup filters
- 1 – Cleaning unit with dust cup
- Puts out lots of steam
- Floors look amazing
- Easy setup
- Vacuum suction not strong enough
- Vacuum is too loud
- Leaves floors dull and streaky
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam? Which steam mop are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading. I hope this article has provided you with valuable information to help you compare the Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam with other steam mops you may be considering!