Shark by Euro-Pro continues to innovate and introduce new steam mop models that are sure to win over many homemakers. Shark started it all with their original Shark Steam Mop several years ago and have introduced many great models since then.
Shark’s goal is to continually deliver innovative, easy-to-use, home cleaning products that help you quickly deal with life’s daily messes. A top manufacturer and pioneer of steam-cleaning technology, Shark is one of the most sought-after steam mop brands.
This article takes a look at a best selling Shark steam mop; the Shark S3601 Professional Pocket Steam Mop from Euro-Pro. Our goal is to give you the information you need to compare and make a better decision about your next steam mop.
Interested in learning about other popular steam mops? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Steam Mop: Top Rated 2-in-1 Transformer Steam Mop
- BISSELL Steamer: Best New BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Floor Steam Cleaner: Best Indoor-Outdoor Multi-Surface Steam Mop
- Floor Steamers: Best New Combo Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Best Hardwood Floor Cleaner: Top Steam Mop
- Steam Mop for Laminate Floors: Hit Dirt Hard Without Damage
- Steam Mop Reviews: 5 Great Steam Mops Under $100
- Best Steam Mop: Top 5 Steam Mop Floor Cleaners
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
S3601 Professional Pocket Shark Steam Mop
Positioned nicely between their more expensive and more basic steam mops, the Shark S3601 Professional Pocket Steam Mop has three steam settings for a better clean and a highly-maneuverable swivel head to clean around obstacles. Two-sided “steam pockets” give you twice the cleaning with half the pads. Take a look at some of the Professional Steam Pocket Mop’s main features.
Shark Steam Mop: Performance
- The Shark Model S3601’s Intelligent Steam Control gives you three steam settings for more flexibility in choosing the perfect setting for any of your cleaning needs including Mop, Dust, and Scrub.
- Simply choose more steam for tougher cleaning jobs, medium for everyday cleaning, and light for dusting or for more delicate surfaces.
- Stop moving dirty water around your floor with a traditional mop and move to steam cleaning which leaves your hard surfaces cleaner. Your floor will dry in seconds after being cleaned and sanitized with a Shark.
- The Shark S3601 comes with two Quick-Release cleaning heads. Use the rectangle head for general cleaning and the triangle head to reach into corners and other hard-to-reach places.
- You will appreciate the ability to freshen and groom your carpets and rugs with carpet glider included with your Shark steam mop.
- With its highly-maneuverable swivel steering, the S3601 will help you easily steer around furniture and other home obstacles.
- Thanks to the two-sided Steam Pockets you can clean twices as much area by simply flipping the steam head.
- You can use the S3610 on laminate, bamboo, hardwood, marble, tile, and stone floors in addition to carpet and rugs.
- The Shark S3610 comes with a long 30-foot power cord that gives you the freedom to clean a larger area without doing an outlet switch.
- Thanks to the power of steam, the S3601 can eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria including e-coli, staph, salmonella, and 99.9% of the virus that causes H1N1.
- 3 – Quick release mop heads
- 1 – Rectangle steam pocket plus triangle steam pocket for corners and hard to reach places
- 4 – Premium microfiber pads
- 1 – Carpet glider
- Easy to use
- Heats up quickly
- Floors left clean and not sticky
- Heads too delicate
- No steam trigger
- Water tank window too small
Shark Steam Mop
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of Shark steam mops? Do you think they’re the best? Which steam mop will you choose? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information to help you compare the Shark steam mop to other steam mops you may be considering.