Steam mops are all the rage and it’s easy to see why. Environmental concerns and safety concerns about harsh chemicals around family and pets are driving consumers to think steam. Steam mops satisfy a lot of needs for the typical family.
Interested in learning about other popular steam mops? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Steam Mop: Top Rated 2-in-1 Transformer Steam Mop
- BISSELL Steamer: Best New BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Floor Steam Cleaner: Best Indoor-Outdoor Multi-Surface Steam Mop
- Floor Steamers: Best New Combo Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Best Hardwood Floor Cleaner: Top Steam Mop
- Steam Mop for Laminate Floors: Hit Dirt Hard Without Damage
- Steam Mop Reviews: 5 Great Steam Mops Under $100
- Best Steam Mop: Top 5 Steam Mop Floor Cleaners
- Shark Floor Steamer: Shark’s New Steam and Spray Mop
They work fast, sanitize, don’t use harsh chemicals, they’re light, and they’re easy to use. We wanted to know if there are any good steam mops under $100 for the price conscious (like us!). And it turns out there are definitely some available and some of them are great performers, too.
We decided to do another one of our classic steam mop reviews to help you decide on the best steam mop for you under $100.
We scoured the specifications, read and reread the manufacture’s claims, and checked reviews around the net just to find the perfect set of 5 steam mops under $100. We found what we think are all great steam mops and made a list of the 5 reviews.
Take a look at our list and see if you don’t agree that one of these steam mops may be the value choice for you!
This is one of the original steam mops that started it all. The Shark Steam Mop Model S3103 been around for a long time, but still delivers great performance at a great price. It’s amazingly lightweight and maneuverable reducing your fatigue during steaming sessions. Just take a look at all the great features of this classic steam mop!
Steam Mop Reviews: Features
- Strong steam flow and fast time-to-steam
- Triple-action washable microfiber pads
- Compact and very lightweight at only 3 lbs.
- Push forward to release steam
- Stands by itself when you pause from cleaning
The Eureka EnviroSteamer 313A is a very popular hard-surface steamer that is simple to use and doesn’t carry a lot of extra weight on the handle. That makes it more maneuverable and helps you get your steaming done faster. It has plenty of features to satisfy most home requirements, but also is budget-priced to be accessible to more homeowners. Look through some of its great features.
- Wide 12.5-inch steam path
- Can be used on a variety of hard surfaces
- 800 watts of power
- Compact and lightweight
- Easier to work with than many bulky steam mops
- Pre-heat and cool down tray included
- Adjustable handle
- Reusable Magic Cloth steam pads
I don’t know if it’s just me, but Black and Decker was not the first name that came to mind when thinking about steam mops for the home. It turns out though that they have a great line of popular steam mops of which the Black & Decker BDH1720SM is their value model. You can enjoy the same great steam power as their other mops without paying the premium price. Take a look at all of the BDH1720SM’s great features:
- 1500 watts of power
- Fast steam build-up and long steam duration
- Uses no harsh chemicals
- SmartSelect Technology to adjust to floor types
- Safe on all sealed hardwood floors
- Easy-Glide Technology
- Lightweight and compact
- Steam auto-shutoff
- Swivel steering
Haan is known for steam and steam mops and so it’s easy to understand why one of them would show up in steam mop reviews. HAAN provides great quality and features, but usually that comes with a higher price than some. This article is about steam mops under $100. Could we find a HAAN steam mop that gives good performance and still was under $100. In fact, we did find the HAAN SI-25 Swift that will give you all you’re looking for in a steam mop at a reasonable price! Check out its great list of features:
- 1200 watts of power
- 15 steam jets in a large steamer head
- Fast steam build-up and long duration
- Machine-powered steam pump
- Lightweight, compact, and simple to use
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- Low-profile steam mop head
- Power cord management
Bissell continues to earn accolades for its great line of steam mops. The Bissell Powerfresh 1940 tops our steam mop reviews and is another great steam mop from Bissell. With its Easy Scrubber and digital steam control, it has the features and the capability you need at a very reasonable price. The Bissell Powerfresh has many great features:
- SmartSet, 3-position digital steam control
- Built-in Easy Scrubber
- Pleasant fragrance disks
- Tough reusable microfiber mop pads
- Large 12.5-inch wide cleaning head
- Lightweight and compact
- Long power cord
- Swivel head for easy maneuverability
Steam Mop Reviews
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of our comparison? Which steam mop are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading. I hope this article has provided you with valuable steam mop reviews that you can use when comparing steam mops.