Steamers for clothes have become more and more popular in the last few years as the prices have come down and consumers have been able to buy higher-quality models at a price they can afford. Steamfast, Jiffy Steamer, and Rowenta are leading the way by providing high-performance models that can easily be used by professionals or homeowners alike.
Interested in learning about other powerful garment steamers? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best to help you choose one of the best steamers for clothes!
- Portable Garment Steamer: Most Popular Travel Steamer
- Portable Clothes Steamer: Best New Handheld Travel Garment Steamer
- Rowenta Steamer: Top Rated Rowenta Garment Steamer
- Travel Steamer: Top Rated New Travel Garment Steamer
- Steamfast Fabric Steamer: New Medium-Duty All-Natural Garment Steamer
- Professional Garment Steamer: All-New Steamfast Professional Fabric Steamer
- SALAV Garment Steamer: Amazing New SALAV Home Clothes Steamer
- Steamfast Upright Garment Steamer: Steamfast’s Best Home Steamer
Garment steamers all work the same way. They have a water tank which heats up to produce steam and they have a hose and steam head to channel the steam to your fabrics to freshen them and remove wrinkles. The real difference between a basic fabric steamer and a professional garment steamer is the steam power, quality of the materials, the features, and the design. Very basic steamers use plastic more than metal, have fewer user-friendly features, and won’t have the innovations in design that you might expect from a heavy-duty clothes steamer.
Ergonomics are also important. Do you have to reach down to turn the machine on and off? How easy is it to move around and store? Can you adjust the steam height for your comfort?
What about steam power? How powerful is a professional fabric steamer? Power is simply measured in watts. Higher watt steamers, like heavy-duty home steamers ,have two main advantages. They produce steam more quickly for faster startups and they have a more powerful steam flow important for faster wrinkle removal even on the toughest fabrics. They also usually have a larger water tank for longer steam times.
Newer commercial-grade garment steamers have innovative designs that keep the user in mind for better steaming performance and user experience. One manufacturer has produced a revolutionary new steamer for clothes that has the innovation and performance to make it the hottest new heavy-duty clothing steamer. I’m talking about the new Rowenta IS9200 Precision Valet Commercial Garment Steamer. See if this is the perfect garment steamer for your needs!
The new Rowenta IS9200 has broken the mold of traditional garment steamers to provide commercial-grade performance in a truly innovative design. Brought to you by a trusted company with a long history of innovation in steaming appliances of all types, this Rowenta garment steamer has the power and features you need to steam any fabrics around your home. Take a look at all of its innovations and features.
Steamers For Clothes: Features
- You will enjoy high steam output and faster startup (about 60 seconds) thanks to a full 1550 watts of power
- Large steam head provides wide steam diffusion for faster and more efficient wrinkle removal
- A full 1-gallon water tank provides up to 1.5 hours of continuous steam and provides a clear view of the water level
- Rolling suitcase-inspired “tilt and roll” feature allows the steamer base to be tilted onto its back wheels and rolled anywhere making transport and storage easy
- Foot-operated pedals for comfortable power on/off and cord retraction
- A soft-touch comfort handle stays cool in use
- Indicator lights make this steamer easier to use
- Variable steam gives you precision control over the amount of steam you use for each project
- For safety the Rowenta IS9200 shuts off automatically if the water tank runs dry
- Telescopic poles are fully adjustable for more comfortable steaming and compact storage
- A built-in hanger holds garments for easier steaming
- A curtain extension provides higher movement for better coverage
- Handy on-board tool storage lets you carry the IS9200’s large array of accessories right in the steamer’s base.
- Rowenta includes 1 – upholstery brush, 1 – lint brush, and 1 – crease attachments to handle any of your wrinkle-removal needs
- No drips and no sputtering
- Great value
- High-quality materials
- Easy to use
- Wheels can be stiff and hard to roll
- Could use longer hose
- Could use wider nozzle
Steamer For Clothes
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the IS9200? Which garment steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always thanks for your kind attention! I sincerely hope that this article helps you find one of the steamers for clothes that is perfect for you!