The Steamfast SF-275 is designed to help you tackle a variety of tough cleaning jobs on many different surfaces in your home. It’s canister design plus useful cleaning tools add up to an all-in-one steamer you will use every day. Look at the details of its many features.
Interested in learning about other popular steam cleaners? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Commercial Steam Cleaner: Powerful Portable High Pressure Dry Vapor Cleaning Performance
- Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner: Top Rated Multi-Purpose Canister Steam Cleaning System
- Hand Held Steamer: Top 7 Best Rated Portable Steam Cleaners
- Portable Steam Cleaner: Top Rated Canister Steam Cleaner
- Hand Held Steam Cleaners: Top 6 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaners
- Best Handheld Steam Cleaner: Tips and Recommendations
- Upholstery Steam Cleaner: Best Portable Stain Remover
- Upholstery Steamer: Best Commercial-Grade Upholstery Steamer
- Reliable Corporation EB250 Enviromate Brio Steam Cleaner
- Steamfast SF-275 Canister Home Steam Cleaner
- Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO Steam Cleaning System
Steamfast SF-275: Performance
- With a full 1500 watts of power and a 50 oz. water reservoir capacity, the Steamfast SF-275 builds-up full steam in less than 8 minutes and has a long steam duration time of over 45 minutes.
- Like many steam cleaners, the Steamfast SF-275 heats water to steam in order to effectively and naturally clean and sanitize a variety of surfaces around your home without harsh chemicals.
- Unlike many steamers, this steamer is designed for all the tough cleaning jobs around the home from shower doors to toys and carpeting to BBQ grills; no job is too big or too small for the Steamfast SF-275.
- Use the SF-275 to remove stubborn stains, dirt, and grime from sinks and tubs; sanitize floors; reduce smoke and other odors from drapes and upholstery; reduce allergens such as dust mites and pet dander; and save money on cleaning supplies.
- Durability and performance are the hallmarks of Steamfast steamers and the Steamfast SF-275 is designed to perform and built to last.
- The shorter-than-average 12 foot power cord may make it necessary to switch outlets during steaming more often than some steamers.
- With an average flexible hose length of 6.5 ft you may find yourself moving the steamer more often to reach hard-to-reach areas.
- The SF-275 keeps you well-informed and in control with its lighted on/off switch, steam-ready light, and handy steam-on-command trigger with locking control switch.
- Steamfast provides a limited 1 Year warranty on the SF-275.
- The Steamfast SF-275 weighs in at a relatively lightweight 10.06 lbs. and measures a compact 9-1/4H x 17-1/2L x 9-1/4W inches.
- This model is designed for 120 volts only.
- 1 – 16 oz. measuring cup
- 1 – Medium-size triangle brush (hard-to-reach areas and corners)
- 1 – Short nylon utility brush (general cleaning)
- 1 – Long nylon utility brush (hard-to-reach areas)
- 1 – Short brass brush (BBQ and oven grill cleaning)
- 1 – Scrub pad (scrubbing while steaming)
- 1 – Cover cloth (clean and sanitize floors)
- 1 – Bonus package (4 – Utility brushes, 1 – Scrub pad, 1 – Brass grill brush)
- Powerful steam flow
- Great value
- Attachments easy to use
- Long steam duration
- Storage for accessories too small
- May need to replace brush attachment often
- No water level indicator
- No power cord storage
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Steamfast SF-275 Canister Steam Cleaner? Which home steamer will you choose? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share with others if you think they will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article with has given you valuable information which you can use to compare the Steamfast SF-275 to other steamers you may be considering!