The Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer is one of the most popular and best rated home steamers for clothes because of all its standard features and high-quality construction.
Why would you want to buy the Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer or any home clothes steamer for that manner? You’re probably using an iron now and you’ve considered steaming, but you’re not sure if a steamer for clothes is the best choice for you.
Looking for other home garment steamer choices? Be sure to see our other articles:
- Garment Steamers: Best New Full Size Home Garment Steamer
- Commercial Garment Steamers: Top 5 Clothes Steamers
- Clothing Steamers: Best New Home Garment Steamer
- Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer
- Steamers For Clothes: Hottest New Heavy-Duty Garment Steamer
- Fabric Steamer: Top 7 Best Selling Fabric Steamers
Here are some reasons to buy a steamer and in particular the Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer:
- Uses only water and no harsh chemicals that can harm family or pets
- Releases wrinkles and odors from fabrics without the risk of “shining” or crushing delicate fibers and is more gentle than ironing
- Kill germs such as e-coli, listeria, and salmonella at temperatures at or above 212 degrees F
What about while you’re traveling? What’s the best way to remove wrinkles using steam while you’re on the road? See our travel steamers articles for more information:
- Travel Clothes Steamer: One Ultra-Portable Garment Steamer
- Hand Steamer: Top Rated Handheld Garment Steamer
- Best Handheld Steam Cleaner: Tips and Recommendations
- Shark Garment Steamers: Shark GS500 Press and Refresh
- Back To College Clothes Steamer: Best Student Steamers
- Best Clothes Steamer: 12 Travel Steamer Smart Buying Tips
- Handheld Steamer: 4 Most Popular Travel Steamers
- The average home has more than a million dust mites in their bed that can cause allergies and generally make life miserable
- With temperatures of 140 degrees F, Steamfast steam cleaners kill nasty dust mites and control their population with regular steaming and vacuuming of mattresses, bed clothing, carpets, and upholstery
- Pressurized steam is a great way to release wrinkles from garments while refreshing clothing and other fabrics
- Refreshing and removing wrinkles from curtains, upholstery, and even delicate fabrics (biodegradable ingeo, bamboo, seaweed, and other organic fabrics) is faster and easier with a powerful steamer than with a steam iron
- Steam irons can shine and crush fabric fibers ruining your clothes
This article takes a look at the very popular, highly-rated, and low cost Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer. See if this model is the best home garment steamer for your needs!
With a beautiful new look and features usually found on much more expensive garment steamers, the Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer can be rightfully billed as the next generation of Steamfast products. With an adjustable vertical pole and sturdy collapsible hanger, it can steam even heavier garments like suits and coats. Small accessories can be stored right on the steamer or you can take advantage of the convenient cord management system. It also gives you a fast time to steam and 50 minutes of continuous steam time which should give you all you need for most home steaming tasks. Here’s what you need to know about this capable clothing steamer.
- 1500 watts of power gives you a fast steam build-up of 45 seconds and plenty of steam pressure without spitting and leaking
- Removable 46 ounce water reservoir provides 50 minutes of continuous steam time
- Beautiful new look
- Included detachable, adjustable, telescopic vertical pole with sturdy collapsible hanger
- Built-in cord management system doubles as on-board storage for small accessories
- Insulated hose stays cool during operation and is both flexible and easy to control
- Large wheels make this unit maneuverable, easy to transport, and store
- Dimensions are 63H x 11D x 11.5w inches with pole extended and it weighs 10.82 lbs.
- Short 6.2 ft. power cord
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Attachable fabric brush makes quick work of lint, hair, and loose threads
- Telescopic pole
- Great value
- Easy to store
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to move around
- Short power cord
- Short pole
- Included hanger not very useful
- Needs a minute after steam build-up to prevent leaking
Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer Demo Video
Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Ivation home clothes steamer? Which garment steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our SteamerCentral.com post! We sincerely hope that it has given you valuable information about the Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer that will help you make a intelligent choice about your new home garment steamer!