If there is one thing college students love, it’s easy. Anything that helps them take care of their mundane tasks easier so that they can get on with the business of college, is a good thing. One example is a portable garment steamer like a Steamfast steamer. A Steamfast steamer removes wrinkles faster than an iron, is safer with less chance of accidental burns, is easier to set up and use, removes wrinkles without the risk of scorching or shining delicate fabrics, and doesn’t require an ironing board that can take up space in an already tight dorm room or apartment.
It couldn’t be simpler to use. All your college student has to do is fill the Steamfast steamer with water, plug it in, hang up their garment, and remove wrinkles. Because it steams their clothing, it also freshens fabrics so that they smell better.
Also, unlike an iron, a Steamfast steamer won’t crush delicate fabrics or damage them.
Using a Steamfast steamer is also all-natural since it only uses water and no chemicals to freshen and remove wrinkles.
It’s also highly portable, so it can follow them on vacation, back home during the semester break, or virtually anywhere they need to remove wrinkles from their clothing.
Looking for other clothes steamer choices? Be sure and see our other articles about some of the best!
- Portable Garment Steamer: Most Popular Travel Steamer
- Portable Clothes Steamer: Best New Handheld Travel Garment Steamer
- Rowenta Steamer: Top Rated Rowenta Garment Steamer
- Travel Steamer: Top Rated New Travel Garment Steamer
- Steamfast Fabric Steamer: New Medium-Duty All-Natural Garment Steamer
- SALAV Garment Steamer: Amazing New SALAV Home Clothes Steamer
- Hand Held Steamer for Clothes: Top 5 Best Rated Travel Garment Steamers
- Steamfast Upright Garment Steamer: Steamfast’s Best Home Steamer
- Hand Held Clothes Steamer: Most Powerful Portable Garment Steamer
- Travel Clothes Steamer: One Ultra-Portable Garment Steamer
- Hand Steamer: Top Rated Handheld Garment Steamer
- Shark Garment Steamers: Shark GS500 Press and Refresh
- Fabric Steamer: Top 7 Most Popular Garment Steamers
- Jiffy Steamer: 2 Best Garment Steamers – Home-Travel
A Steamfast clothes steamer uses less power than most hairdryers so it’s more likely to be acceptable to colleges worried about dorm safety and power usage.
Steamfast is a trusted brand of steamers that makes a variety of great home and travel steamers. They provide popular steamers made with quality materials and durable construction with long warranties for peace of mind.
Take a look at this new model great performer from Steamfast and see if it’s the best clothes steamer for your or your college student’s needs.
Just as useful at home or when traveling, the Steamfast SF-425 Travel Fabric Steamer is a great solution for college students who want to keep their clothes wrinkle-free without all the hassle of an iron and ironing board. It’s the all-natural solution to wrinkle-removal using only water to gently steam and freshen all types of fabrics.
It’s highly portable, compact, lightweight and can easily be stored practically anywhere in a suitcase, backpack, or dorm room. Don’t let its compact size fool you. This is one powerful steamer with 800 watts of power enough to penetrate deep into fabrics yet gentle enough for the most delicate fabrics. Freshen clothing and bedding without the use of harsh chemicals.
It’s quick and easy to use and ready to go in less than a minute. Your student doesn’t have to worry about damaging their favorite clothing because unlike an iron, their steamer won’t shine, crush, or damage fabrics. They will be able to count on plenty of steam to remove wrinkles from clothing or bedding thanks to its easy-to-fill 4-oz. water reservoir.
A long power cord lets them steam where they want to and it comes with a handy on/off switch for more positive control over steamer operation. Its non-slip base lets it sit upright without falling from dressers, nightstands, or vanities. Here’s what you need to know about this handheld steamer for clothes.
Steamfast Steamer Features
- Powerful 800-watt travel fabric steamer penetrates deep into heavy fabrics, but is gentle enough for delicate fabrics and is perfect for travel, home, or dorm
- Its removable nozzle distributes steam evenly across fabrics and provides ready access to the easy-fill water reservoir
- Very portable and easy to store
- Natural garment care solution uses only water to freshen and remove wrinkles from clothing and bedding
- Easy-fill 4-oz. water reservoir provides a long, continuous steam duration of up to 7 minutes without pumping
- It has a fast time-to-steam of less than a minute to get them steaming fast
- Unlike irons, it steams away wrinkles without damaging, shining, or crushing their favorite clothing
- It sports a long 8-foot power cord that will let them steam just about anywhere in the room that’s most convenient
- Non-slip silicone base ring provides extra convenience and stability
- Compact and lightweight dimensions are 8.27H x 5.75D x 3.57W inches and 1.2 lbs.
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Compact size is easy to use and store
- Perfect for quick touch-ups
- Heats up quickly
- Powerful steam flow
- Small reservoir
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this college fabric steamer? Which model clothing steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our SteamerCentral.com post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best Steamfast steamer for your needs!