What makes a great upholstery steamer, particularly for commercial use? First, you need plenty of power. The best upholstery steamers have at least 1500 watts of steaming power. The water reservoir should have plenty of capacity. Lots of water means long steam duration between refills and more productivity. A gallon or more reservoir capacity will do the trick for the best upholstery cleaners.
A commercial-grade upholstery steamer needs to be built to the highest standards with high-quality construction and materials. For that you need to take a look at the company that stands behind it. We always recommend Jiffy Steamer that makes its steamers to the highest standards in the USA.
Here is their promise:
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.
What are some features that you should look for in a commercial-grade upholstery steam cleaner or car upholstery cleaner besides power and reservoir capacity? Take a look at these recommended features:
- Stainless steel boiler tank for a long corrosion-resistant life
- Fast time to steam
- Brass connectors
- Metal outer housing for increased durability
- Low maintenance design
- Long warranty
If you’re planning to use your commercial steamer for auto upholstery, make sure the steamer you buy has the additional tools to make your cleaning jobs easier.
Need a great garment or fabric steamer? Be sure and see our articles before you buy!
- Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer: Best Rated Home Steamer
- Garment Steamers: Best New Full Size Home Garment Steamer
- Travel Clothes Steamer: One Ultra-Portable Garment Steamer
- Hand Steamer: Top Rated Handheld Garment Steamer
- Shark Garment Steamers: Shark GS500 Press and Refresh
- Commercial Garment Steamers: Top 5 Clothes Steamers
- Clothing Steamers: Best New Home Garment Steamer
- Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer
- Steamers For Clothes: Hottest New Heavy-Duty Garment Steamer
- Upholstery Steam Cleaner: Best Portable Stain Remover
- Fabric Steamer: Top 7 Best Selling Fabric Steamers
Take a look at our choice from Jiffy Steamer and see if it’s the perfect model for your needs!
The Jiffy Steamer J-4000A Upholstery and Auto Trim Steamer is the perfect commercial-grade upholstery furniture cleaner for all kinds of upholstery cleaning needs whether it’s for a vehicle or a couch. With its large 1-gallon reservoir capacity, 1500 watts of steaming power, specialty tools for auto upholstery, durable stainless steel boiler, metal outer housing, and fast time to steam, you will be productive quickly and can finish large jobs without refilling. Interchangeable heads make cleaning multiple upholstery types easy and fast and its 9-inch metal auto upholstery steam pipe makes quick work of hard-to-reach places in any vehicle. Here’s what you need to know about these Jiffy Steamer steam cleaners.
- 1500 watts of commercial steam cleaner power means a faster preheat of 15 minutes, time to steam of only 2 minutes and a more powerful steam flow
- Dual pre-heat and steam settings
- Large 1-gallon self-contained water tank gives you nearly 2 hours of steam duration between refills
- Long 7-1/2 foot flexible rubber hose attachment gives you the reach you need to clean vehicles or other upholstery
- Dual, interchangeable metal steam heads give you the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing steaming requirements
- The 9-inch metal auto upholstery head allows you to steam into hard-to-reach places in vehicles
- Side-mounted site gauge tells you the water level and sediment built-up at a glance
- Durable 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank is corrosion resistant for long life
- All brass couplings for long life
- Solid diecast aluminum outer housing
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for increased safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for increased mobility
- Industry leading 3-Year limited warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
- Made in USA
- 1 – 6-inch wide metal upholstery steam head
- 1 – 9-inch wide auto upholstery steam pipe
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Jiffy Steamer commercial steamer? Which upholstery steamer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our SteamerCentral.com article! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best upholstery steamer for your needs!