Awarded the number one pick from Consumers Digest Magazine, the Vapmore MR-100 PRIMO features an ergonomic design, powerful steam flow, a corrosion-resistant boiler, and sturdy chassis. It all adds up to great performance and durability. Take a look at its feature details.
Interested in learning about other popular steam cleaners? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Commercial Steam Cleaner: Powerful Portable High Pressure Dry Vapor Cleaning Performance
- Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner: Top Rated Multi-Purpose Canister Steam Cleaning System
- Hand Held Steamer: Top 7 Best Rated Portable Steam Cleaners
- Portable Steam Cleaner: Top Rated Canister Steam Cleaner
- Hand Held Steam Cleaners: Top 6 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaners
- Best Handheld Steam Cleaner: Tips and Recommendations
- Upholstery Steam Cleaner: Best Portable Stain Remover
- Upholstery Steamer: Best Commercial-Grade Upholstery Steamer
- Reliable Corporation EB250 Enviromate Brio Steam Cleaner
- Steamfast SF-275 Canister Home Steam Cleaner
- Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO Steam Cleaning System
Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO: Performance
- Using the power of steam, the Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO kills bed bugs, dust mites, and other allergens.
- The built-in ChemE solenoid eliminates water and condensation build-up in the steam hose.
- The Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO was awarded the number one pick from Consumers Digest Magazine.
- With its patented style and ergonomic design, this steam cleaner will look good at home while you’re cleaning.
- A corrosion-resistant stainless steel boiler, sturdy chassis, and internal insulated heat shield, insure that the PRIMO will have a long service life of safe operation.
- The PRIMO is an intuitive steam cleaner with adjustable steam output, status indicator lights, and easy-to-read labeling.
- The steam gun handle is comfortably padded with a rubber grip to keep your hands cool for longer, fatigue-free steaming.
- The average length, retractable 18-foot power cord should be adequate for all but the largest cleaning areas.
- Large, solid rubberized wheels and a balanced, rubber-gripped carrying handle make the PRIMO easy to move around your home from room to room or level to level.
- The built-in accessory storage compartment places all the accessories within easy reach.
- The Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO features an industry exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
- ETL certified
All accessories and attachments twist and lock securely into place including:
- 3 – Extension tubes
- 1 – Storage hook (quick and easy setup and storage)
- 1 – Dual-sided microfiber cleaning cloth with insulated thermal core
- 1 – Detail adapter (for hard-to-reach areas)
- 1 – Clothes/Fabric smooth surface attachment (Squeegee granite countertops or with cotton cover use it as a clothing/fabric steamer)
- 1 – Cotton cover
- 1 – Scraper attachment (remove stuck-on food)
- 1 – Jet nozzle (Spot-treating fabric stains or even jewelry cleaning)
- 1 – Brass metal brush (Clean BBQ and oven grills
- 1 – Nylon brush (Light to medium scrubbing)
- 1 – Floor cleaning head (Smooth surface floors cleaning and sanitizing)
- 1 – Microfiber cover
- Great value
- Very mobile
- Many useful attachments
- Long steam duration
- Attachments are not very sturdy
- Must cool down to refill reservoir
- No water level indicator
- Small water tank
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Vapamore MR-100 Primo? Which home steamer will you choose? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share with others if you think they will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information which you can use to compare the Vapamore MR-100 Primo to other home steamers you may be considering!